Forum Activity Program Season One (October - December)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I am specifically speaking of the last thirty days (or so), where people have become aware of this program and only then started posting useless garbage! :mad:

2. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Perhaps they should count votes, rather than comments. Then people would have an incentive to make good posts, rather than a lot of them. Although you could get this: Please vote for this!

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not all posts are counted,According to what Mitch has said, like an LOL response prob does not qualify, but that doesn't mean ya cannot post it. The forum has many functions,discussions,debates,info,fun,questions,etc.

George Burd likes this.
  4. Easy To Remember

I realize Mitch stated that Posts such as "this is a post" would not be counted, but I wanted to shed some light on what's been going on over the past thirty (or so) days, as you may have missed in my first Post regarding this issue on the previous page (see Post #179 in this Thread)! ;)

5. Easy To Remember

A perfect example of some tactics being used are Posts #18 and #19 in this Thread - someone Posting in one Post: "i like rewards", and then 2 seconds later making a SECOND Post stating: "i guess no 3 day cal this month ??"! The following statement I'm about to make COULD have been Posted separately, earning me an additional "point", but I don't believe that's fair - I agree that the Forums can be a fun, enjoyable place to seek advice, share your opinions, etc., but ever since people have caught wind of the "Forum Posting Incentive", people who had NEVER used the Forums before have been making SEVERAL useless Posts SOLELY to reap the rewards (and I believe giving an incentive to get more people to visit the Forums more frequently is GREAT, but once this program is over I guarantee we will never hear from those people again (and it's THOSE people I am speaking of)! :p

Lasinagol likes this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So let me get this right Easy To Remember, you in fact know how to edit a post, but yet made double posting in a row? Yes it's BS, but if you biatch about it, follow your own example, what you couldn't wait 10 mins to finish your thoughts?

2 post's for 1, and can't even comprehend his own thought's into 1 post. Golf clap!

7. Easy To Remember

Funny you mentioned that because I was SO close to saying "like me" in parenthesis - LMAO! But if the "regulars" (people like us who were frequently active BEFORE any type of reward/incentive) are going to be "forced" to play the game, then let's play! :D

EDIT: Also, the reason there were two separate Posts was because I didn't even see Posts #18 and #19 until after I had made the previous Post. And I believe it was you @JADES who helped show me how to delete a Thread I had started that was turning into an iPhone vs Android debate some time ago! ;)

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

We've all been in situation of just should of hit the like button, instead of just say "LOL or whatever in a comment" as it was funny. But Polish has been away from forum in a long time= Keep it simple stupid, we don't need paragraph's to get a simple point's across. Yes, that's to everyone. :eek:

Easy To Remember and Lasinagol like this.
  9. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i don't have much sympathy here. if you don't visit the forums regularly (at least once a week), then you miss out. and there is no program running currently, so that does not explain the "useless garbage" posts.

Lasinagol, Kirsten and George Burd like this.
  10. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

It's like the old saying...Some people love the sound of their own voice.

11. Easy To Remember

@Applejack - As several of the regularly active forum members can attest, I was regularly posting here well before any incentive program (which I realize may not be currently running), but as I stated in my original post (Post #179 in this Thread) I am/was speaking of the past thirty days (or so) and the amount of useless posts from people who were posting SOLELY to reap the rewards of the incentive program (when it was actively running)! :mad::eek:

12. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

actually , I quite enjoy coming here chatting when I have no resources in game to use, whether they are crazy ideas or minor ribbing I enjoy reading all the comments as much as writing them

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

my point is that the incentive program has not been running within the past 30 days or so, so this comment/opinion/whatever doesn't make any sense

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  14. foxysiren

It doesn't matter that it's running or not. People are playing the forum BA lol they like to see their names over there>>>>>
    when they log in

Lasinagol likes this.
  15. George Burd

I work 12 hr shifts on a midnight crew, if nothing breaks down I have nothing to fix, who are you to tell me how mych I can comment on, and by me I mean anyone who is interested in talking about these games we play

Kirsten likes this.
  16. foxysiren

Whoa! Easy tiger I don't recall telling you anything!!

17. George Burd

I
    "easing easing purre purr" k sorry had a few people talkin about this lately and directed at me, would I like to be top just one time ya sure, I have seen kirsten up there for 4-5 months lol I like a challenge. but I have tried to think of many beneficial ideas for games to get people talking, if for any other reason to get them thinking about possible new ideas. wait a minute Lobsters dont purrrr "click click clack clack" LLL Live Laugh Love

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Someone is a little Testy, You go George , some like to be a bit bossy, and tell others where and when they can comment, meanwhile back at the ranch, not naming names, they are right there to comment on others commenting. Hmmmm hypocrite much ,

George Burd likes this.
  19. George Burd

well where as I make my fair share of stupid comments, I really do try and think of ideas to get people talking or help devs with new ideas on content, sorry dog took all my covers today didnt sleep well lol

Kirsten likes this.
  20. foxysiren

At least you talk sensibly George some as you may have noticed talk utter nonsense :D
    Btw where are you going lmfao Kirsten seems to be cheer leading for you.

George Burd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.