[LCN] For Newbies and Mafia Wars Players

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tiny Vile Lyn, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Tiny Vile Lyn

Tiny Vile Lyn Member

Hi all,
    By now you've seen there is some tension among the old skool players.
    Please do not think it is about you. The old skool are very HAPPY to have the influx of new players to the game.
    I have been playing for 30 days now, and have been treated wonderfully. The old skool players have been very helpful and kind, and many have invited me to mob up.
    They have no intention of driving you out of the game, they want you here.
    Please do not get drawn into the new vs old drama that some are trying to start. It is not real.
    Enjoy the game, and ask for help in World Chat if you need it. You will find plenty of people in there that will be happy to help you!

~Terri

2. I want to thank you for this posting Terri. I've seen you many times in World Chat and I must agree with you that I've been treated extremely well by the old school players, many of whom have taken me into their mobs. I have read many comments where the players that have been around for quite some time have been waiting for the old Mafia Wars players to come out from under protection and they say they are keeping a list so they can pile up on them. Well, as you so eloquently stated above, I have only seen a few of the old school players actively doing this and most have welcomed me into the game. I'm enjoying the game more than I thought I would and hope to be around for quite some time. Once again Terri/Tiny Vile Lyn, thanks so much for taking the time to post this. I hope many old Mafia Wars players have taken the time to read this as it does bring new light and hope that I'll get further assistance I need with some issues I'm having in learning this game. Here's to hoping you having a lovely day and enjoying your game. I remain sincerely yours, ~Bella

Elsa likes this.
  3. Julia B.

Julia B. New Member

Question: if you click the red "x" next to any of your top mafia folks, does it remove them completely from your mafia, or just from the top position? I have skimmed in a few places, but am not seeing any info on this. Thanks!