[KanoPlay] Flags won't pop up.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Dutchman, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

for about a week now, the Flag will not appear when a guild member is posting (in FB and MS), also all other indicators are not working either. many other players have the same problem...Kano, what can be done to that.

Dutchman

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I had that problem till emptying the cache and restarting the browser.

Works perfect now.

3. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Lord Breakfield, emptying cache, and restart does not seems to work for me..

Another topic.....why are these F%%$$#%%@@#$%^^ING T-Mobile ads back again, screwing up my whole game. Have to play in a frame now, means can not send gifts, ask for help....GGGGRRRRR I thought this was solved?

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I tried that, too, Dutchman... no dice... it's been a week for me with no flags/lights... I've given up on trying to fix it now...

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Just so no one thinks I'm crazy

first shot is from PC 2nd is from VC

screenshot_76.jpg

screenshot_77.jpg

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

7. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I have heard several people complain about the ads and the lights not working. My lights still work fine, and as far as the ads popping up i have none. I use google chrome so that might be why my lights still work. I really dont know.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?8229-Lights-not-working

9. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

... was that for me? Lol, if you read my post i said my lights still work.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It wasn't really for you, per se. I have tried Chrome and Firefox on more than one computer... no lights for over a week now... I guess I'm one of the small percentage of players that are having this issue...

11. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Well, now i cant say my lights work anymore. Just like 2 days ago they stopped working. This problem really should be looked into and fixed.

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member