Fix gifting system

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Twilight, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Twilight

Twilight New Member

This idea is for Mob Wars: LCN. It may apply to other games as well (I'm not sure as I don't play them).

With the removal of Secret Gift, I now receive tons of Zee Pipers every day (the first item in the list). This is due to the huge problem of the gift interface only allows selecting a single gift when sending to multiple people (and it takes FAR too long to send a gift to each individual person).

A complete overhaul of how gifting works would be ideal. More reasonably, what about one of these two ideas:
    1) Add "wish list item" as the first item in the gift list. This would send an item from the wish list of each person (likely not the same actual gift). For those without a wish list, send an arbitrary (or random) item.
    2) If that is too much work, at least add "random gift" as the first item which would simply send a random gift item (either the same one to each person or a possibly different random gift to each person).

As it is, receiving gifts has gotten MUCH worse since the removal of the secret gift and is basically useless.

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

FYI, if you are directly sending to another player it will already default to a wishlist item.
    [​IMG]

3. Twilight

Twilight New Member

Yes. If you are sending to one person. If you are sending to a number of people, it only allows you to select an item common to all of them without seeing anyone's wish list.