fish stories

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by gene illugi, Feb 3, 2012.

1. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

"Here in Myspace...the reason the most powerful guild is winning each week is because of the dedication level of its members, it has no alts and ALL of its players play on a regular/daily basis."

this is a quote from a player in another thread . i found it so funny that i thought i should start a thread dedicated to the infamous FISH STORY .

tell us your viking clan FISH STORY

2. Lady Jewels

Lady Jewels Member

Other Fish stories

Well Gene, seeing that you have a hand in a lot of "fish" stories started and circulated on VC, I think you ought to be the last to talk. But then, the one holding the smallest fish with the biggest story is usually the first to speak up. :p

Just sayin....

3. Maler

Maler Member

ROFL that's a good one.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LMAO......Right on the money Jewels!

As far as the thread starter is concerned...Considering the way guild wars is set up.....the statement u quoted sounds to be 100% true. The thing Ive noticed is that guilds that are widely believed to have many alts are either languishing near the bottom ...or in your case quit because they were getting there butts kicked....because a guild full of real players trumps an alt filled guild every time. a puppet master only has two hands and an alt guild has many strings