[ZS] Fight List Changes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Due to popular demand we have made some changes to how players are sourced for the Fight List. There are a couple of issues that we want to address:
    1. Undead Slayers cluttering the Fight List
    2. Having to exhaust all your Undead fights before you can see out of range opponents
    1. Undead Slayers
    Now by default Undead Slayers will be hidden from your fight list. If there are some Undead Slayers to fight you will now see this link at the bottom of your Fight List:
    [​IMG]

Click this link and Undead Slayers will load at bottom of your fight list.

2. Out of Range Opponent Sourcing
    We have had complaints that players felt they needed to exhaust their daily allotment of Undead Fights before their fight list opened up with more "live" opponents. While this was true we intended to only source higher level out-of-range opponents as a last resort to fill the Fight List.

This has now changed and you will start to see higher level out-of-range opponents if there are less 5 in-range to fight.

We appreciate your feedback so please let us know what you think of these changes in this thread.

UPDATE (July 30th):
    Due to even more popular demand we have put the control in your hands to toggle if you want to hide either the Undead Slayers or Out of Range Slayers.

If there are Undead or Out of Range within your list results you will see this at the top of your Fight list. Toggle the checkboxes to save your preference for the future.
    [​IMG]

In addition to this each grouping of opponents is clearly labeled so you will be able to determine "Out of Range Slayers" as well as the Undead.

2. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

Same here. I also see people from my squad on the fight list.

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Sorry bout that. Small hiccup on this release, it should be fixed up for everyone within the next few minutes.

Thanks for the heads up.

4. I would prefer to see higher lvl opponents all the time, not only when there is less then 5 in-range to fight. But it is still a great improvement. Thank you! :)

5. Nelson Yoong JunNam

Nelson Yoong JunNam New Member

Can the Undead fight list all reset on Daily GP ? I mean when the GP going start then the Undead list will start show on the fight list ...everyday reset on the daily gp :)

6. alka

alka Banned

I get guys 400 levels higher than me appear when they can be bothered. Most of the time the fight list is empty :(

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You now have the ability to control if you want to Hide the Undead Slayers or Out of Range Slayers.

Please see the top post for updated details.

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

What level do the out of range players start showing?

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Level isn't a factor. We always try to find in-range alive opponents for you to fight so if there are enough of them to fill up your fight list then you will not see Out of Range players.

10. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I don't believe that i am seeing them on either network. Maybe we are expecting to much?

11. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Ah that would be it, then. When do you ever leave 5 people on your fight list? About as much as I do, I reckon lol

12. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

If people are online i like to leave them to play in some peace so i do have 2-3 players on there from time to time. I just cleared my fight list a heap of times and when it refreshes it is still putting up people from within my level range so i am guess that's why i don't see out of range players. It would be nice if in the lower levels where there still is some what of a fight list, you could have a "Show more Slayers" link where like the rivals page, it drops down and shows more players. That way you don't have to keep waiting around for the list to refresh.

13. clubber

clubber Member

Interesting. I'm expecting this update on all games. Cheers!

14. Same here... :(

15. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

I have seen a few out of range slayers on fb. lol I was level 1200ish when I first saw 1.

16. slave

slave Member

i see out of range when they are actually healed, i see avery come on in that classification and when pog is not being retired she is also on there as an out of range, but shirley she retired didnt she?

17. alka

alka Banned

Same here. I often hit him when chaining the undead thanks to the STILL, yes STILL jumping screen that was pointed out a year or so ago!!

18. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

On Myspace i never see out of range players but overnight i had someone 30 levels higher attack me. How is it, they can see me, but i can't see them?

19. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Out of range players only tend to show more when your fight lists start to get more empty as you increase in levels if that is what your asking for. On facebook side there is always going to be more players then myspace and especially if your still in that mid range of levels. Once you start to get maybe into the 2000s or so you will see your fight list slim down a little more and the levels start to really show the difference with higher ones showing up was about the time frame i first started seeing them more.

20. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Right now I'm in mini's fight range as well, and don't see any out of range slayers. I've actually never seen them. Why don't we see them?