Fight exp?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Edward Lead Pipe, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Edward Lead Pipe

Edward Lead Pipe New Member

Bosses give kill bonus but each fight gives off more exp compared to just attack on boss. Which earns more exp: boss fights or fights?

2. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Depend on attack/defend/health how many xp you get for fighting and boss. I get more for fighting than boss attack except the world boss
    Simple calculator will help. Fight = 1 stam 500xp* ------------------------ x30 = 15.000xp**
    ------------------------------- Boss = 30 stam 3.000xp* ---------------------- /1 = 100xp***
    ------------------------- world boss = 5 stam 60.000xp* ---------------------- x6 = 360.000xp**

So you see that at the end the fighting in this case is the most rewarded.

* Base on my stats.
    ** Calculate on the results if you spend 30 stamina on that.
    *** Calculate if your using 1 stamina.

Hoop you got a idea how it works based on stats off course.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
    mi7ch likes this.
  3. Edward Lead Pipe

Edward Lead Pipe New Member

but what about the boss xp for killing the boss?

4. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

MM depend of how high the bosses of yours is and if you are helping some one els his boss then it depends on how strong you hit that boss. There is no easy way to calculate that one.

lvl 1 boss 100 attack 100 defend = 1.250XP* = 30stam and a Kill is 1.000xp* extra
    lvl 1 boss 1000 attack 1000 defend = 2.000xp* = 30stam and a kill is 5.000xp* extra
    lvl 1 boss 10.000 attack 10.000 defend = 2.800xp* = 30stam and a kill is 10.000xp* extra
    l------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------l
    lvl 5 boss 100 attack 100 defend = 1.500xp* = 30stam and a kill is 2.000xp* extra
    lvl 5 boss 1000 attack 1000 defend = 2.200xp* = 30stam and a kill is 7.500xp* extra
    lvl 5 boss 10.000 attack 10.000 defend = 2.800xp* = 30stam and a kill is 15.000xp* extra
    l------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------l
    Helping some one els his boss is, is reduce the xp reward you get at the end. I have no stats for that because i think its waste of stamina. Or i need to level up fast and i have zero bosses on my own left.

However this is all basses on my stats. And if you progress or level up and your char gets better and better you get more xp till you find a cap of max damage every boss have. The cap is that you have 200% more damage and more 200% more defend than the boss it self.
    Small demonstration : a lvl 1 boss with 100 defend and 100 attack you have 200 attack and 200 defend thats 200% more than the boss you will hit the cap damage.

Normal damage boss 1.000.000* ----- cap boss 100.000* still using the same amount of stam 30
    even if you reduce the stam on the cap boss the damage is also reduce... i still don`t know why there is a cap on that to be honost.

* all stats are basses on mine in reality of some one els can be difference.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  5. Eraser

Eraser Member

If you kill a boss before the last 24hours. You will get 25 percent of the XP you gained while fighting the boss as a reward.

If the boss goes into the last 24 hours, those rewards drop to 10 percent, this also applies to world boss.

In general. Fight XP is better. but depending on who you are fighting, and What boss you attack I suppose your boss xp could be better, and boss xp is more readily available.

If you play it right, have super high stam and very low heath, You can churn out 20-40 levels a day as a low leveled zombie slayer from bosses. This would be extremely hard and take hours upon hours to do with fighting alone.

6. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Killing a boss for exp is one thing...joining a boss fight is another.

Join a coop - 1% exp to level
    Join a single - .5% exp to level (1/2 of 1%)

Easy numbers - You are level XXX and it requires you to gain 1,000 exp to reach level XXX

Join coop fight - 10 exp
    Join Single boss- 5 exp

Join 100 coop fights, gain 1 level plus 25%.
    Join 400 coop fights, gain 5 levels.

Be sure to join each coop boss fight with 2 Stam to be eligible for the chance to walk out with 1 UN also.
    I don't know the exact drop rate for the 1 UN form a coop fight, but it's around the 3%-5% realm.

7. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

If you join 100 co-op bosses you cain a level? You sure about this? Never new about that.

8. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

There is a daily cap after a certain number you join xp changes to 1xp

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Just when you join not while attacking after you join and it has been that way forever