Fight Damage

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Relentless, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Bit of a glitch in how much damage I've dealt there.

2. WTF was that

WTF was that New Member

He might have only had 1 health left when you killed him.

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

It shouldn't matter how much health he had left. I should have done the same damage I would have done in a normal fight.

4. how do you figure? if he only had 1 health point left, how could you possibly do more damage than that 1 point...0 points=dead....

5. Hated

Hated Member

i had the same issue and posted a thread only days ago, then realizing i removed it, in hine sight i should have wrote what happen insted of removing my own thread..

yes it is due to the defender only having 1 health left, yes it would be great to see what the final attack damage is like,
    but on the other side it gives us a indercation of how much health they had left when we hit them (see if we just made last hit or took most of the health in your hit)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  6. yes if there was only 1 health point left thats the most damage you can inflict.

7. If he only had 1 health he obviously must have just been killed and was building from 0.
    How can you kill someone thats already dead..?
    You cant even punch someone thats dead.
    I think it had to be a glitch.
    Please explain Kano.

I know it was a bounty kill but also...you cant be listed while dead

8. i think when attacked on list he has 1 health point left and then the next attack brought him to 0?

say he had 250 health left and 1 attack took 249 of it leaving him with 1 health.next attack brought to 0.