Feedback to Kano

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, May 10, 2013.

1. i play Kano games for some time now and its never gets boring
    also game bitching is going around a lot and im not better than some here hehehe but Kano do have some good patience and all credit to that ;)

but more i wish i could get in this apps :

1 unlimited add friends to game and unlock numbers by level ups some like 5+ more chieftains per level ..
    ( that way more players add each other and spend more time get other to play)

2 max stamina attack on boss 50 stamina 1 click after some numbers of levels get achieved ;)

3 more pictures of different looking avatars so its not just 1 but 5 of each skald viking and etc
    ( that will help some to think who is who in battle arena )

4 and some punishment for enemy .. if i spend 10-20 favor points i can send some ugly special revance boss to my enemy to kill and enemy can get they boss or others boss to attack only if they kill my boss and my boss dont give exp or drops ;P

i thinks thats all
    send your feedbacks here

ScreenHunter_89 May. 10 11.43.jpg

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Curious about the clan/friend thing, on FB you can have 5,000 friends, and in PC and VC I have close to 2,000 clan before even the HC ones. so that is like 3,000 clan total in both and I add more people every day, sometimes I get close to the 5,000 limit on fb so have to go weed out the shadow accounts on FB of people who shut down their fb accounts, so the only limit I am aware of is the fb limit am I missing your point?? :)

3. now we have max 1000 friends that can help us with chieftains
    my point is to have more friends to get more chieftains after level 2000 or so you can get extra 5 more friends per level to help in game :)
    other ways i have all boss drops for my chieftains and i dont need to buy items and whats the point later to have items for sell ? i think it will change game around and will be new strategies going on and make game more interesting ..
    but any way its not on idea its just how i imagine the game more fun :)

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ok :):):) I do find when I sold off everything my list price changed as did my income, since I no longer have upkeep, so that is not so bad :)

5. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Para - what I'd like to see if 1500 favor point chiefs, and 1500 regular chiefs. That would also make more money for KANO. Glad you mentioned this, I'd wanted to say something about it over a year ago and kinda forgot. Must be my old age kicking in.

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

1) The part i like about this idea is that it would make use of some of our obsolete inventory. But there has also been other ideas on how to do this that i like more. Adding another category like godly weapons/warriors in addition to elite n legendary status for example.

The thing I dont like about this is that player count is already fallling off, I dont see this helping...what i see is it having a negative impact on the battling aspect.

2) I actually like this idea in its revamped form that has been discussed here in the forums recently. I think a player should have to reach a high level to unlock this feature and if and when they do it should only be abled to be used on their own boss.

3) I dont mind this idea either yet I see it as a very low priority and see it helping anonymity in the arena very little if at all.

4) This last idea is very interesting and actually sounds like a lot of fun. Look forward to hearing a a bit more discussion and details.

Cool pic btw!

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  7. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

i actually thought kano would have increased the chieftain limit some time ago . i always liked the idea but now with myspace slowly dying i think i'd like to see it on FB but not on MS .