Feed popups

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by The Whoorida, Sep 17, 2010.

1. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

I see you're attempting to make the feed links open up in windows .. awesome! The problem is it only seems to work for the recent items. If you click older posts or full page view it doesn't work =(

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Yes that is what we are doing, unfortunately for feed posts that where published before our code update they will still be the previous link. Currently only Outbreak Help, Shooter Help and Squad Contracts are using the modal. We plan to move over all action links at some point but ones like the boss battles will require a little more code reworking.

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Also, we are currently planning a complete home page re-design to make everything a little less clustered and put more attention on the feed. I know that you have suggested a new home page revision in the past so expect to see something in the near future.

4. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

Sweet! The Squad Contract items are the particularly painful ones, especially on MySpace so it's good that you got those working already!

5. Tizme

Tizme Member

These pop up window things when helping a squadmate are truly awesome! I hated having to help someone, then click home again, then scroll down to the feed again, and again, and again.
    As if this game wasn't awesome enough already.. It just keeps getting even better =D