[KanoPlay] & FB

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Drake, Aug 13, 2014.

?

Kano ... what is a Bounty ??? Is it not the highest form of attack ??? When I have players 1100 leve

1. it has to be changed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. the design is bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Drake

Drake New Member

Kano ... what is a Bounty ??? Is it not the highest form of attack ??? When I have players 1100 levels higher than me attack, I am foolish to return the attack, I waste points, so I just Bounty. This does not show on the Battle portion of my points listing WHICH IS WRONG. BOUNTY IS THE ULTIMATE FORM OF BATTLE and should definitely be counted in points as a part of the Battle listing.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Placing a Bounty means that other Pirates take down your target for you, you actually don't do anything except spend some Gold and Stamina to place it. It's not the "highest form of attack" it's a way to damage your Rivals without getting your hands dirty.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You are IMO more foolish to list them since it keeps the window open for them to attack you for 24 hours or till they kill you whichever comes first, and that coin would be better spent on rule to have more income and raise your own bounty price.;)

4. Drake

Drake New Member

you have your way of seeing it and I have mine ... it still should count towards battle points and my complaint is I can only bounty higher level players who attack down on me but the bounty of higher level players does not count toward battle points and those bounties, at least, should count for battle points.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You can always attack them and lose :) you get battle points still LOL :eek:

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

May I ask Drake, how long you have been playing?? just curious ;)
    And yes we all have ideas about how to change the game, or how to change something , one person may not like or understand, but in the end it is what it is, And I have to agree with Mitch's explanation.