FB PC random attack ??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kirsten, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

so what is this for now lol

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is a feature that exists on Mobile that we brought over to the Desktop games. Nothing very revolutionary but if you are having a hard time choosing a target to attack that button will do it for you!

It will only source players that would show on your battle list so nothing extraordinary going on.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well, I for one never would use a random attack, each to their own :confused:
    Quick question Smack, what's "a hard time choosing a opponent to attack?"

4. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Lethal - there are many on my fight list I would never attack - thats asking for trouble - another pointless "improvement"

5. Kirsten

So I am assuming, if you click it it automatically attacks someone, even out of range players ???

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I was mostly joking but some people have a hard time choosing when faced with numerous options. Others might "feel lucky" and just randomly try their luck against an opponent.

Overall this is not a major change to the game but a piece of functionality we built for Mobile due to the different workflow in how you interact with your fight list. So we decided to port it over to Desktop

It will prioritize In Range first and then Out of Range if there are no more In Range target. So if your fight list is all Out of Range it will certainly choose one of those for you to fight.

7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i am curious too why are u coming out with this new stuff for? cause we didnt get this shit back in the day!! when are u gonna give us older players a chance to play more with new features for us? LoL

8. Kirsten

It is not really new, it is in the mobile game already besides you can use this if you want , sometimes I wonder about you and your thought process , SMH.

9. Sandy Barrows

I have commented a couple of times recently asking why out of range players are appearing in whacked - this is crazy and is an improvement I could certainly do without whe Im half asleep and doing dailies - and now you are offering us the chance to suicide by a random attck - who are you catering to ? Idiots / who don't understand the game
    Are any of you actually playing and do you understand my questions ? This recent rash of so called improvements are beyond the pale make some that actually reflect what we have been begging for for 2 years - instead of these inane ones that dont help

10. Sandy Barrows

Smack - that is insulting - you obviously dont have a clue about the game - the objective is to get your daily points done without losing all rthe fights - not go on a kamikazi run ! - I despair if you are having an input

11. Sandy Barrows

And as for functionality you can stick that on the back burner with all our other suggestions -

12. Sandy Barrows

We didnt need it then and we dont now Justin - its pointless - just to offer a pacifier - lets have some of the stuff we have asked for Like new levels new bosses better crafting - less stupid free deals for 2500 points for $5 thats are a glitch ?? AND ONLY OPEN TO SELECTED PLAYERS ! Come on Kano - step up

Justin the killer likes this.
  13. Sandy Barrows

what an inane peice of logic that is ! Out of range being the operative word - stupid !

14. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I think what needs to be done is get rid of all this new shit an go back the way it should be made!!! cause it would be fair to us older players too.just like when they were giving the new players 25-50 favor points just for signing up an as u see we never once got this at all...too me that every single older player in the game we each should be getting that too or either some free stuff too our choosing within the Items they have got for sale too our pickings like we can get up too 1 of each like the Weapon,Armor, Vehicle etc...an on top of that the free favor points of course (25-50) fps..just like the new players cause that would balance out the equal for us older players an new players :)

15. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

If you dont like the feature do not use it, it is at the very bottom of the fight list so you will have to look for it and then click it. Since you know what it does, choose a random player to attack, and you dont want to attack a random person then simply dont click it. Nobody is forcing you to use it in order to do your battle GPs/gain xp.