fb banning

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by maddog1122, May 23, 2013.

1. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

Facebook has been banning alotof kano members due to spam messages being bounced off their fb friends lists, saying that the member has been reported for harassing and adding other members. Myself is currently under a thirty day bann from adding anyone or sending out any type of messages in chat or posting boss fights on any of our fb chats or messages. it interfers with playing the game and punishes yourmembers when they did nothing wrong and it was actually hackers looking forinformation to gain control of peoples accounts

several other members in my syndicate have also postedor mentioned similar things happening to them by facebook.

2. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties with Facebook. We appreciate you letting us know, and we recommend checking out the Facebook Help Centre to check for anything you might be able to do to get the ban lifted earlier.

Also, I've moved your post to its own thread as it was initially off-topic in the thread it was posted in.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It sounds like what FB does when you try to add people to fast and too often thru out the day, when your ban is lifted , ya have to go slower, in the meantime, have friends suggest you or join add me groups on FB for the games, and ya have to go slower, even when the ban is lifted or else you will be banned again.