Favor Point Interface Refresh

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 10, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Quick update for you today. As some may have already noticed, we’ve changed the design of the Favor Point offer page to make it a bit more modern. This is in keeping with other areas of our game that have received a similar refresh.

In addition to the new coat of paint, we also added the ability to gift other players Favor Points if you are playing on Facebook and are Platinum Loyalty Tier or higher. We’ve had various requests over the years for a change like this, and we have seen players use Facebook Gift Cards as a work around for not being able to do that within the game.

We want to make everything in-game as easy as possible, so we have added this in. If you have any issues with the new layout or with gifting Favor Points, please let us know at Support! :)

New interface (with Gift tab):

[​IMG]

Barnacle likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

edit: Gifting is currently down for the evening! We will have it back up tomorrow, and will edit the thread.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'll be a test subject :D send me a FP package, I'll see if working properly, LOL.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

[​IMG]

JADES, Smack and kevinmalo like this.
  5. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

is this also going to be coming to armor/kong?

6. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Awesome. Eagerly awaiting this update to all servers. I'd love to be able to gift to my factions during war. The refill is nice but I have to be here when they need it!

7. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Bring back 50% price sales please 60% "bonus" sales are not nice!

FancyPants and Farqu like this.
  8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I still see them, so they obviously are not gone.
    50%.PNG

9. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

All I get are 60% bonus - been that way for months now. I have also NOT bought an FPs for the same length of time. Many others are saying the same.

TinaS, FancyPants and Kirsten like this.
  10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Only those of us who may have spent on the 60% sale still see them, I stopped also, gives me extra money for bills and other things :) it is aWIN Win for me :)

Farqu and Rick B like this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It ties into a pre-existing system on Facebook, so no plans to bring it to Kong/Armor right now.

12. Farqu

Farqu Member

WOW I've not seen a 50% sale for a long time. I just get the 60% sale which is no where as good as the 50%.

Please bring the 50% back for all.

Rick B likes this.
  13. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Also another point of fact - the 60% "bonus" also pushes the 50 Dollar purchase. Some of us DO have budgets.

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm not going to remove any posts but while this thread is related to Favor Points it does not concern the change to bonuses. There are already several threads for that if you have something to say about it.

I definitely get that people have thoughts on the new bonus structure, and while we may not have anything to say on it now we do read everything. We would just like to keep threads on point so that any relevant feedback is not lost in the mix.

Rick B likes this.
  15. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Gifting - well what to say - have been doing the new system since it was introduced and sadly I still have people who sent gifts 4 days ago pending - advice please
    Sorry if its in the wrong place - its all a bit confused just now

16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey Sandy, are we talking about Gifting FP? If so please ask them to contact support so we can look into this and correct any issues with their payment.

17. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

as usual armor/kong gets crap :(

18. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

yea i feel ya..i dont know why kano even brought them games over too armor/kong...they dont care about the other players there the way it seems!! an to be honest i think that all players on that server should have a full refund so they can switch over to the other servers like facebook an server 2!! an then they can shut down there apps over there! this is just my 2 cents!!