Father's Day Calendar affecting Hunter Challenge pay-outs?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Rag Na Rok, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Rag Na Rok

Rag Na Rok New Member

A few of us in my guild have noticed that since the 3-day Father's Day challenge began we are getting far fewer pay-outs from arrows in the standard Hunter Challenges. I myself have had 1 pay out from 8 arrows, whereas I would've expected maybe 3-5 usually... Any one else notice? Is it just coincidence, or is this a deliberate scaling back of XP / gold pay outs..?

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well it is always that way, nothing new and nothing wrong.:) You lose nothing , you just get less xp when you hit the limit like any other day and that is the only difference, but what you get in terms of the Calendar makes up for anything you think you might lose and then some .:) As far as challnege payouts it is random and the calendar does not affect it.

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

that one thing i dont get either why reduce the amount of xps on 3 day calendars or 30 days it makes no sense at all which i find dumb...we should get more then less that is my suggestion an my opinion...

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It's free exp keep biotchin it's random % GAWD WANT WINE WITH YOUR CRACKERS? :confused: