Fastest Leveling

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by YAIGOTYOURBOUNY, Mar 29, 2011.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

i have one of the highest incomes in the game(VC). my defense is low but is supplemented by my many drops. Ive also found that most do not mess with me to long as the xp they get is so poor they dont wanna waste their precious stamina

2. polishpimp

Thats why u invest in stamina. I have huge drop numbers and leveled even faster

3. If you and/or JJ (or one and the same :p ) hopped over to PC and decided to take it over I'm sure you would be the fastest leveler over there. Given enough time you could probably knock Ben off his mighty bicycle seat...which is no small task, for that seat is huge.

4. yeah polish could speed level and take down ben rather quick i would think.
    polish is the much better player considering he leveled quickly on vc with no $$ spent

ben got there by buying his way up.

5. YAIGOTYOURBOUNTY

YAIGOTYOURBOUNTY New Member

just an update on level

LEVEL 2530 Battle
    Battle Kills: 447 Bounty Kills: 612
    Battles Won: 97,638 Battles Lost: 90,995
    Survival Streak: 586 Death Count: 258
    Victory Streak: 2 Bounties Placed: 64
    Bounty Traps: 1 Counter Attacks: 597
    Cagematches Won: 5300 Cagematches Lost: 4,049
    Cagematch Kills: 3
    Power Attacks
    Power Attacks Won: 13003 Power Attacks Lost: 272
    Boss Captains
    Boss Kills: 216 Captain Earnings: 194.696 billion
    Adventures Achievements
    Adventures Taken: 17,631 Achievements: 227/262
    Gamer Points
    All-Time 1054200

Base Bounty Bounty 272.891 billion

6. bout time for a update lol

7. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

I do not think a lot of the great Pirate Clan players are impressed as only HSD1 and HSD2 bully members are climbing the leader board these days by levelling and bountying and bullying anyone they feel like picking on as a group! After 2 years I had to quit the game as it has turned into an unfair group winning by bullying!

8. YAIGOTYOURBOUNTY

Battle
    Battle Kills: 545 Bounty Kills: 973
    Battles Won: 116,289 Battles Lost: 112,675
    Survival Streak: 722 Death Count: 327
    Victory Streak: 0 Bounties Placed: 117
    Bounty Traps: 4 Counter Attacks: 1,864
    Cagematches Won: 6323 Cagematches Lost: 4,741
    Cagematch Kills: 9
    Power Attacks
    Power Attacks Won: 15238 Power Attacks Lost: 320
    Boss Captains
    Boss Kills: 351 Captain Earnings: 1.213 trillion
    Adventures Achievements
    Adventures Taken: 21,125 Achievements: 257/275
    Gamer Points
    All-Time 1502200

Thought it was time for another update

9. and level is

10. YA BOUNTY is just a little over 3000, like 3016, or in that area.

LeE OTM

11. YAIGOTYOURBOUNTY

level 3033

Battle Kills: 547 Bounty Kills: 1,000
    Battles Won: 116,730 Battles Lost: 113,424
    Survival Streak: 673 Death Count: 332
    Victory Streak: 0 Bounties Placed: 118
    Bounty Traps: 4 Counter Attacks: 1,926
    Cagematches Won: 6360 Cagematches Lost: 4,754
    Cagematch Kills: 10
    Power Attacks
    Power Attacks Won: 15263 Power Attacks Lost: 324
    Boss Captains
    Boss Kills: 365 Captain Earnings: 1.303 trillion
    Adventures Achievements
    Adventures Taken: 21,278 Achievements: 259/275
    Gamer Points
    All-Time 1518200

12. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Here is HSD? I just started PC and want to join them. lol Couldn't find them so I joined Free.

13. update friend??? lol

lemme guess some missing achievements is defense

14. icedfate

icedfate Member

just butting for a moment to say that 70 billion base bounty is pretty low.
    I'm level 1036 and my base bounty is 450 billion

I get almost 70 billion an hour

15. icedfate

icedfate Member

another question...how did you keep finding opponents? at my level my battle list only has like 3 to 6 people on it....

16. Fastest leveling = Person with the slowest real life

LeE OTM

17. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

biggest problem with speed leveling is no weapons from drops and jobs, and usually low clan, which is good for stronger lower levels who rack up when they attack the speed levelers

18. not totally true

speed levelers can get decent clan

can get plenty of boss drops

defense is usually low but that works out

lower def=less exp for attackers

if ya think im lying just ask polishpimpn

19. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Get clan first than speed level. Not hard I started my pirate out with over 500. Yea Polish tore me a new one...he was gone in a few days so I didn't bother.

20. polishpimp

2698 in 61 days and could have done it in half that time, but I have an account in VC that consumes a lil more time...lol.

There is no truth what so ever that speed levelers are weak/deficient in any category simply because they are leveling fast, it completely depends on how you level, where u allocate your skill points and having a strong, dedicated and helpful clan. Maybe most importantly ...is that u dont deviate from the plan...have a clear vision of what u want to do, where u want to end up and what u want to be able to do when u get there. With any plan/strategy they're going to be periods or players u run into that are going to make it more difficult to stick to your guns...this is where most falter and grow impatient or frustrated and deviate from their plan at least temporarily in an effort to gain instant gratification or stop the bleeding....BIG MISTAKE, be patient and dont get distracted.

They're times when Situations beyond ones control such as major game changes by Kano that can severely affect ones strategy/plan, but fortunately as a speed leveler you're better equipped than anyone else in the game to make sudden and necessary changes to your game. Dont be fooled or stubborn enough to think that your way is the only way and that you will be able to use your strategy forever...the game and its players are constantly evolving and u must be able/willing to adapt. Ive seen way to many players go the way of the dinosaurs due to their stubborness and or their lack of foresight.

My defense is low because I want it to be low at this time, I could have leveled just as fast had I allocated more points to defense. Income/ Bounty price does not have to suffer either...once again it all depends on the player, their strategy and their determination/dedication...my base bounty is currently around 1.5 T. Suffer from lack of drops? Then u do so by the choices u made....not because u leveled too fast.