[PC] Farewell Wonder Woman Bounty Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Holy crap, that didn't take long! Yikes! game over folks. :)

We had a max listed value that we didn't want to exceed so that we didn't end up on the leader boards. It went there really quick.

2. Should've sold some cribs

3. Late to the party as always! Looked like good fun :D

4. I missed this but I'm really glad that Kano has got a tiny taste of what a bounty party is like :) Thanks Cara for all your help and no matter if you used templates or not you were at the top of the list with customers. You were always fun as well as professional. I wish you the best in all your future endeavors. Happy Gaming my friend.

5. 4 minutes ago
    has just fed the fish, sendin' Wonder Woman to the bottom of th' sea! IT'S STILL ON

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  6. It's all over now!
    Thanks for the Fun Cara...

I still win:
    Attacks from: 4 attacks,1 bounty,1 pistol whip in 16 minutes Last attacked: 6 minutes ago
    Attacks against: 30 bounty attacks,49 bounties,1 pistol whip in 15 minutes Attacked first: 27 minutes ago Last attacked: 11 minutes ago

:D

7. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Thanks everyone for the best ever Wonder Woman Bounty Fest! I had a great time and I hope that you all did as well. I couldn't ask for a better farewell then being fed to the fish at the bottom of th' sea. Thanks to all those who participated.

8. Roland Sea

Roland Sea New Member

Good fest Cara... Thanks Got a nice full Rival list now. Caught ya 5 or 6 times ;) if not more and drove my bounty cost up over 37 trillion! :D Hope ya love your new job. :cool:

9. Jean-Philippe Bacou

Jean-Philippe Bacou New Member

KANO.jpg

My heart said "show her she was in...."

Take care Mrs Woman... lol