[PC] Farewell Wonder Woman Bounty Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Ahoy Pirate Clan players!
    In proper KANO fashion we are saying farewell to our esteemed support person Cara "Wonder Woman" this week by declanning and bountying her! Starting at 3pm PDT today, Cara will be bountied by Kano staff for 30 mins! Huge cash to be won by claiming the bounties as we send her off in the best way possible. Be careful, if you bounty Cara, she's likely to do it back to you!

Good luck and have fun everyone!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  2. Someone left on bad terms, way to do a payback.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
  3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I look great as a Pinata! Love the artwork :)

Ready and waiting for your attacks!

4. kayjay

kayjay Guest

ready and waiting its gone 3pm allready?

5. It's probably 3PM PST. So, 4 MST, 5 CST, 6 EST.

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

any chance we can get the bounty delay removed b4 this happens? When u say "huge cash" to be won....maybe u should say...huge cash to be won by some ......those that havent already got bountys today.

With all that aside.....I hope u have a blast Cara!

Is this just on facebook, myspace or both?

Should we be concerned with the system crashing because of everyone going for her bounty?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  7. Roland Sea

Roland Sea New Member

In typical KANO fashion.. They post things that are incomplete in information... It's 3PM somewhere in the world every hour!!!!

8. Deltan

Deltan Member

Really guy? It's in the image "PDT" lol :) I'll update the post though, thanks.

9. Bubba

Bubba Member

If you look at the image, it states 3PM PDT. This is -7 hours from GMT or Greenwich Mean Time. That is OK if you miss out as it means I will have a better shot of winning one of the bounties.

10. Here's a piece of information that will help you all out in the future:

Every time listed by Kano is always PST. They're on the west coast.

So if Deltan says 3PM... I got 2,000 bucks that says it's gonna be PST.

11. Bubba

Bubba Member

Any chance we can get her link so we can declan if we are clan with her? In prep for the bounties. I would gladly add her again once the bounties are done.

12. ben

ben Active Member

well hate to see you go ...but bounty is bounty i will be there ... let all have fun...

13. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Is this a facebook or myspace thing?

I would think this is going to very popular.....should we not be concerned that all the players going for ghost links will crash the system again as it did because of the sell off?

14. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I am not friends with anyone who is not Kano Staff so you don't have to worry on that front. It is only on Facebook so Polish I hope that you come and visit just for this event!

T-45 min.......

15. Bubba

Bubba Member

Good luck all you FB players. Hope some of you post the winnings so we can drool.

16. Here's an interesting question.

Have you somehow increased your bounty cost/income per hour? I remember killing you on the bounty in Viking Clan before, you didn't give up much cash. :p The thread would suggest that you'll be giving out much more cash though.

17. Roland Sea

Roland Sea New Member

It least it was established now that it is on Facebook. *-P

18. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

are you going to start it ?? it's after 3

19. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

i see only facebook. so WHY did you SEND us the NEWS in MYSPACE...KANO is saying farewell to one of its own by de-clanning and bountying her! Join in the fun starting at 3pm PDT! http://t.co/gSDAk3Zx

Apr 3, 2012

20. I'm assuming since the thread was made in the Pirate Clan forum, it's going to take place in Pirate Clan.

They said something about doing one game per day for the games. Viking, Pirate, and Zombie/LCN.