Fair or not ?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Andrew K, Dec 31, 2011.

1. geckster99

geckster99 Member

can't u just heal And win - really unique - love it ; why attack at all ; it like people hitting an iron man - they'll break their hands And u can just stand there And do nothing ;? - just stay out of hospital

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  2. Andrew K

Andrew K New Member

That's exactly what I do, but unfortunately with the boost 37% it gives some the upper hand ;-) It just a waist, so its stamina against cash. If you have 1000 stamina you can attack me 100 x how long would my cash last ? By the 7th ambush the price is already into the hundred billion ;-)

3. VittoriaVice

VittoriaVice Member

I'm confused because..as you said..you have been playing for 2 years..you spent 2 years building your stats as you did and NOW you are struggling about being able to attack or spend money on ambushing. I understand your problem..I just don't understand why it is NOW an issue with the game not having "equality". Everyone in this game has the opportunity to build their mobster as they choose.

4. i built my viking as a defense monster

and had actually brought up the suggestion here bout a 37% defensive boost

why should attackers only get charged stam for a attack boost while the defender has to spend coin/cash to counter/ambush

5. VittoriaVice

VittoriaVice Member

That's true..so.. a person who sets up their mobster TOTALLY for being defensive..wants the ability to use cash to Ambush and get 100% win AND the option to use a defensive boost? I mean look at the guys stats... Attack 808 and Defense 5376... Really? He talks about equality in the game..yet he set his mobsters up the way he did? I'm all for making it fair for all players..but you have to use your brain a little bit..especially if you have been playing for 2 years.

6. Andrew K

Andrew K New Member

Vittoria what would you feel like if it was reversed ? Having to choose a player and using 1-10 (being charged only stamina and no cash) as defense force, and attackers have an option to PAY extreme amounts to attack with force ? Every attack boost being charged and the amount doubling every time you attack ? Would this be fair ?
    Don't look at it only 1 way ;-)
    Yes I chose the way I built my in game character and I blame no one. But giving other extra options at no cost while I pay isn't quite fair in whole.

7. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

If it's a 100.000% attack boost like an ambush and the price going down after every attack he didn't use one, I think EVERY attacker would be happy to see that introduced. When can we change? Today? You can have the defence boost of 37% for 10 stamina and I get the 100.000% attack boost for $ ... I can't wait ... Devs, reverse this please!!!

8. Ace

Ace Member

Okay, think it this way. If it wasn't for your defense, you'd take 1000 attacks instead of taking 100. Isn't that helpful enough?

9. Andrew K

Andrew K New Member

Marc14 Keep in mind No Experience is given ;-) So if it was reversed most likely you wouldn't like it as much as you say.

Your ambush was a success! You were attacked by xxxxxxxxx You won the Fight, gaining $500,000.

17 seconds ago delete

Whats helpful Ace ? Full offensive players can chain and win many fights if not all and when they lose to a defensive player they use force free of charge. We would also like to have the option to use force defense free of charge.

10. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Mmmmh, XP isn't everything. For a 100,000% boost, costing me only some $$ and no extra stamina, I would be glad to give up XP to counter those stupid ambushes.
    Would you give up ambushes if they gave you a 37% defence boost for 10 stamina in return?
    Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against defensive players but can you imagine what this game would be with only defensive players? Everybody would be waiting to be attacked but nothing happens.
    This is a fighting game, so I have no problem with the fact that this game favors attackers with some extra boosts; they deserve that.

11. VittoriaVice

VittoriaVice Member

I agree..for what its worth..HA. It's a fighting game..and I have taken my poundings plenty enough for landing my butt on someone's rival page that I was not strong enough to defend against. I took it as a strategic lesson learned to survive within this type of game. I am all for equality within the game..but if your not going to think of the consequences of placement of skill points, in the early stages of building your mobster, then I don't see why the entire game should be altered. AND, if your going to alter it to help out players that have set themselves up to be solely defensive..and IT still isn't enough...then developers need to be prepared for the onslaught of requests that will come from the flip side.

12. Hawk

Hawk New Member

the reasons its costing you alot of money is because you are probably attacking them more times than they are hitting you. if you dont attack and let them attack you several times you will find that it will decrease.

13. Andrew K

Andrew K New Member

We defensive players ask to have equal options, nothing more and nothing less. And yes I agree with you since there is an ambush to defend there should also be a counter ambush. But also give us an equal right and option to use 37% defensive force charging nothing but stamina.
    Vittoria just imagine if you were a full offense player and everyone had the option to defend with a boost of 37% and you had to pay high prices (doubling each time) to win. Wouldn't you be frustrated and ask yourself why put a load of attack when defenders can use defensive boost. (points go to waist).
    Hawk I hardly ever attack anyone.

I originally sent this as a complaint to the devs and they re-directed (prompted) me here. I now ask the Dev's whats the point to post in a forum where just a handful of us are reading and no posts have been made from one of you ?

14. Andrew K

Andrew K New Member

This thread should be deleted, its pointless LCN has mostly high attack players and having a defensive boost of 37% with a 10 stamina charge would probably upset them all.