[FB] Faction War issue really!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

when are we gonna be rewarded in Faction War on zombie slayers?? cause i have yet get my rewards off it..

2. Nut Crusher

Nut Crusher New Member

Seriously disappointed in the reward for the faction war.... really all the hard work, favour points used, and TIME spent for this. I do not think it is worth the effort anymore. Gutted!!!
    Division A Rank 16
    Overall Rank 16
    During the Faction War you gained 809,147 XP!

3. Justin the killer

yea im not playin faction wars this time until i get my Reward!! cause i dont like being ripped off like this...

4. Justin the killer

Division A Rank 10 Overall Rank 10 see this is what we rank on facebook an i have yet gotten any rewards off of this!!

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

question, Justin?? do you enjoy playing the wars, ???

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Oh boy, he must have been off his meds again.

7. Justin the killer

yes i do but if there are rewards that are giving out then we should be getting them after the war is over...an if they cant give out rewards too us who have try there hardest why play the war? cause we put in our own time tryin to climb up the board an that takes along while to do even working as a teamwork! but that doesnt give kano the rights to rip player's off..Kano better give me my damn reward cause im not going out empty handed that aint gonna happen, if so then they need to remove all rewards an we play it as much as we like without rewards is the way i see fit an not scam us from our reward if it is there in Fine Print! Just Saying!