[PC] Facebook profile of a LCN account

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kevin V, May 6, 2016.

1. Kevin V

Kevin V New Member

Is there a way to find out a persons face book profile with there LCN profile ?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Copy their game ID#s and paste it into a FB link,

3. Kevin V

Kevin V New Member

I seam to be having a problem, this screen shot is a pic of my profile link for LCN

I copied and pasted it with no results? could you help out further ?
    i had tried above with a couple other people and might be looking in the wrong place for there ID#

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  4. Kirsten

Copy your fb link delete you name and paste the numbers in

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It depends on when you installed the game, newer accounts have a different ID number than your FB ID.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Let me get this straight, they can look up ours but we can't look up theirs? How fecked up is that Mitch?

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  7. Kirsten

it has not stopped me from finding someone as of yet, They should have the same ID as their FB ID anyway, is it because of those stupid codes, pffffft anyway I can still find them.

Mabest likes this.
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's a Facebook driven change, so I would direct my ire in their direction.

JADES likes this.
  9. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

You can look up someone by their game ID number IF they are playing from FB. All you do is www.facebook.com/ ID number here. It is still linked to their FB profile even though the FB profile number is different. I can find anyone that uses FB unless they have me blocked on FB or vice versa. ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

YUP as I said I can find people and I do :p

11. Monique

Monique New Member

i found you lol

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Send me link if still needed ;)

13. could you explain this better pls?

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you made an account on any game (not just ours) on Facebook before a certain date, which was sometime earlier this year, then your ID number is the same on the game and Facebook. If you made a game account after a certain date, then you are given a different ID on the game than your Facebook ID.

15. My account in fb is quite old, but new in lcn , my player ID is the same as in fb, and people that join fb opening accounts in lcn, no later than last week also have the same fb/game ID. Do you mean that fb does not display that ID as used to in main profile link ? instead displays the name? Till, june fb id was even used to register to events. Still many on line programs exist to give you your ID for people that do not know where to find it.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That's how it works to the best of my understanding. If you want a more exact answer you will need to get it from Facebook as it is their platform to change.

17. Zoe Bell

Zoe Bell Member

Mi7ch... It's a bit off topic but can you guys please remove auto accept invites or post in the news feed somewhere how to shut it off... A lot of syndicates are getting unwanted members and they remove them and they just go back in the syndicate because they don't know how to turn it off :( I don't work for Kano and I have to keep telling other syndicates how to do it... Thank you

18. Zoe Bell

Zoe Bell Member

This is really bad. How can we see if someone is an alt account in the game if we can not use their fb id to make a game link? I for one do not want alternate accounts in my syndicate because of the issue of them getting my members links. If you don't want alt accounts in game , it would make more sense to make them easier for us to find rather than more difficult... Js

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't play on FB, but I'm sure there's a way to figure this out, it sounds like it's just not as easy as it used to be.

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It's very simple using ID #'S
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= <---- FOR OLD ACCOUNTS
    https://www.facebook.com/ <--FOR NEW ACCOUNTS

Just grab game #'s last digits after / on their account and attach it to one of these links.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    Kirsten likes this.