[ZS] Extremley Rare Items

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Eraser, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

Id like to see some Truly rare and hard to get Items put in the game, and a few different kinds.

Receiving these items would be a lot like the random boss drops, with the exception of being so hard to get, that only a handful of people in the game would have one, and getting two, would be so unheard of it wouldnt even happen for 6 months after the items where released into gameplay.

3 different items i would like to see.

1 for winning a fight that you attack, with 500 attack, and 1 defense

1 for winning a fight that you are attacked with 1 attack and 500 defense

1 for a random power attack drop on a boss with 250 attack and 250 defense

Chances of getting one of theese items would be somewhere between 1 in 20,000 or 1 in 50,000 for the fights...

I wouldnt even know where to begin to think for the boss item...

Id like to mention the reason for them being so strong is 1 they are so rare and 2 so they retain an exceptional value over a long period of time.

2. So what

So what Member

love the idear

but one small issue
    heaps of boss trawlers do 1 attack in bosses to gain the 1 un

it should be a significant damage done in order to gain the drop...
    love the idear thou

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

well. I would see it work more liek the random drop that give you destructives... Everytime you attack the boss with a power attack, gives you a chance of "1 in 100,000" or whatever to get the rare item drop. so the more time you attack the boss... the more chances you have. also pressure peopele to do thier unlock attack with 10 stamina instead of 2