[Forums] Explain this...!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Public Nuissance, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Public Nuissance

Public Nuissance New Member

You were killed by [FTRX] samsy Pen01 and lost -5,645 XP.
    You were killed by [AG] Brian The Anvil DeFeo and lost -5,645 XP.
    see
    died twice on 1 listing lost the xp twice and both collected the bounty.!!!

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Send this info into support , take a screen shot if you can and send that also Kano is closed till Tuesday, if i hear from them before I will direct them to this post. This can happen, but usually you only lose the xp once, so Kano can look and see what happened .

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You could have taken a screen shot when it happened. I have been killed by two people when listed once before, i don't believe i lost double xp but can't be sure. It's something that happens from time to time. More often you hear about two people getting the same bounty.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It happens, is that GOOD enough for you , have a nice day :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
  5. alka

alka Banned

Tut tut

It's not good enough. Errors are made, pointed out by people who may not have all the software or know how to give you proof.

Solution... Tell Kano techies to go take a look at the stats. They have all the info there, so why give us a hard time telling us to take screen shots??? They get paid to run the game, not us!
    All we need to do is provide details of issue and time.! Have a nice day :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
  6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hey Public nuisance. I see your upset with the responses but that is one thing that is always said first. However if you cannot take a screenshot at the time or see it in your own battle updates feed where it shows you were killed by two players almost at the same time you can still message support explain the issue to them and about where you were at in the game and close enough experience if you remember that of when you lost double experience.

But as the moderators have said it does happen on occasion when two players do hit you at the same time and it will show on your screen as both players killing you and getting the gold. But the issue was brought to kano along time ago about this and they did fix it so you would at least only lose one round of experience if you feel like you lost more experience just message support and they can look into it for you. May take them until tuesday to get a response back since its a holiday.

And sorry if that is not the answer your looking for but that is the only solution to it that is available at this time is messaging support to get the lost expeirence back.

7. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Hi mate ive heard of this happening before when i was listed two diff mobs got me lol well all i can say good luck to them lol and was a rare fluke which is very rare but happens
    if it was a regular occurrence then im shure kano would look into to it

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i also have to agree with you Ron things happen fast in the game and we cant take screenshots at all times its not our first thought
    but please keep posting if it happens again but im shure its very random and rare when it does occurr

9. Public Nuissance

Public Nuissance New Member

Thanks Mark...I was a little ticked off at the dumb responses I got at first..in my opinion if you don't know don't post in my threads a redundant answer or assumption.. a SCREENSHOT ..gimme a break..what if I was just logging in ? do you mods even play this game ?

a for KANO I sent what I had and no response yet from them..hopefully ZI got an explanation on how this happens and the reason....but to know if you lose double the XP no one can be sue about it but KANO..but even then they wont admit the truth...I lost a significant amount of cash over a yr ago..and they basically told me to GFY...so Im not expecting anything from KANO on this...as for the 3 first responses I got in this threads..I laugh at your assumptions..MOD.. I feel sorry for the members here with mods like you 3!!

10. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

thanks for your reply Ron kano are not in at weekends and i do believe Mon was a public holiday in canada also
    all mail sent in during this time will be picked up on during next few days
    i will pass on your query also ok :)

11. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

As our wonderful Moderators have mentioned, this is a reporting glitch that occasionally pops up to confuse players. On a positive note, you will only lose XP the one time, and only one death will be added to your stats.

Please remember that our Moderators are volunteers who are simply trying to help. With issues like this, all you can do is send a message through support with as much information as possible, which is why a screenshot was suggested. Although you may not like or agree with a response, please do not troll our Moderators as that doesn't help anyone.

12. Boy do I ever agree with you..........for a change! I have no idea how to take a screen shot, lol. I was told once, but I've long forgotten. It's VERY annoying to be told to take a screen shot every time an error occurs.

13. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

The reason we ask for screenshots is because the more information the better when looking into issues. Being able to see what you're seeing is very helpful. Speaking of helpful, click here! :)

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

very Helpful on the click here,I have only used the command shift 4 , now I see I can use command shift 3 ,:):) thanks and I had forgotten how to do it on my PC since using the Mac for so long but there it is :)