[PC] Experience needed for the next level up. Adding it to the boss battle pages.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jon Ward, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Can we get in pirate clan on the bosses when your fighting them and also in the battle page how much experience is needed to level up. You already have it adventures. After clicking on a job it shows to the left how much more is needed. Why not add it to the bosses and battles also. Yes i know you can see on the right hand corner but if you have the screen scrolled down a little you can't always see it. And a smart player knows to get close to your next level up and find something in the game that will boost you over into the next level a couple hundred or thousand points. Instead of setting on a new level with only 10 experience into it.

2. Maler

Maler Member

you're joking, right ? you already have the XP bar. there is no need for another one.

3. Jon Ward

Not asking for a bar maler. If you read what i wrote. In the adventures when your doing the jobs you click on a job gives you the experience and then to the right of the experience you made it says so and so experince needed until level up. What i am asking for is the same thing to be done to the side of boss battles next to the experience your dropping from doing the boss and then in the battle page also. The page does not always line up perfectly when your doing bosses or battles to always see the experience you need left. Or when your fighting someone and your winning off there hits and your close to another level up and they cause you to be thrown into a level up sitting with 20 experience points. If you ask me and other players are the same they would rather be hundreds or into the thousands of experience into a new level not the low digits.

4. This is what Jon is asking for. He wants to see something similar to this in battles with players and/or bosses.

[​IMG]

5. Jon Ward

Yes similiar to that but i updated a new post about it. Were instead of doing that for the bosses and battles. Just moving the experience bar and level you are to the bottom were the 6 icons are that you read canned messages your inbox rivals yada. And move those to the top. If you do that then it would solve the issue of being able to see the bar constantly. Since you can always see those icons doing adventures bosses and battles.

6. Maler

Maler Member

I understood what you meant, but i stand by my original position : this update is not necessary. You only need to take a look at the XP bar.