[VC] Exp rate Reward

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Elise Falcony, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Maybe you make

exp rate reward buyable on FP? for example 10FP - 1 day +50%exp rate to all quests, battles.

also you can make exp rate reward days 1 per month etc

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

a five from me...it sounds decent but i think restrictions would have to be put in place for the people that buy fps and spending them is nothing to them

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You want more XP ?? Spend some money buy FP's and get energy refills and do more adventures, or do more challenges,bosses etc

4. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Linda - if u dont know adventures give u low exp.

For example
    1 battle hit = 1 stam give u yourlvl exp, (200 for me)

1energy give u 2 exp. To make 1 level on lvl 2000 i need to make 200 battle attacks, to make lvl with adv i need to refill 20 times.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I know how the games work, been playing them for over three years, without the things you ask for, getting close to level 6,000 in one game , ,my main game , adventures give more than just xp they give you drops for crafting , as well as what the bosses drop, you should add to energy, I have never bought an energy refill, stamina yes , energy nope never have, never needed to. Try spreading your skill points around each level .

6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

wow this might be a first but linda is right energy is actually important trust me i have been playing just as long as she has and you will need energy. i havnt bought a energy boost but here is the amount of xp i get for 1 adventure-

730 xp for only 141 energy(1 energy is equivilent to 5.177 xp per 1 energy) and that may not be amazing but it is pretty good.battles may level you up fast but once you get to a high level and you dont have a fight list or even when you hit the xp jumps(if playing PC or VK im assuming) you will definetly regret not having a decent amount of energy i would say about 1500 or so.(it is best to get your energy points out of the way as early as possible so you never have to worry about it again. getting them when you are a higher level becomes a serious drag)

but if you are wanting a fast way to level up i level up on average after the second xp jump to(30x your level) 4 levels a day wich is really good. and a key way of doing that is to have a good amount energy. i curently have 3k energy wich most probobly dont have. but i make exelent use of it. i have alot of tips and neat trcks that i have learned throughout my years of playing this game so if you have a question about anything you can ask me or ask on the forums and somebody will more often then not help you answer the question.

not rating this thread. i also have a idea similar to this one ill edit my post and put it when i find it

EDIT:http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?7924-double-xp-coin

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Neill, me thinks a beat down is in order :p

8. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

2 neil1990

I try to ask when i come. Noone was answer me.

>> 730 xp for only 141 energy(1 energy is equivilent to 5.177 xp per 1 energy)

2100 lvl
    140 energy = 255exp
    1 battle hit - 150-200
    1 boss hit - 20-50

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

the boss hit one is off i get on average 100-300xp per hit(power hit nobody does 1 stam hits lol) so with a 20 stam hit i am getting on average between 400-900. the lowest i ever get now days is 320 and that is on a really strong boss,

and ya battling IS the fastest way to level up but as i said it can be a risk. you dont know if you are going to beat the person or not so if you attack and lose then you lost 1 stam and dont get xp for it.

adventures there really is no way to go wrong there you are always insured that you can do them whenever you want and do whatever one you want at any time durring the day as long as you have the energy to do so.

as for bosses once you run ut of your own bosses to fight then you have to wait until they spawn again to kill them and in the downtime when they are dead(i almost always have all of mine dead or are super close to) you cant attack bosses unless you have other caps that share bossess meaning you could lose out a little bit if you cant win fights. not a hard thing to understand what i am saying but more hard to explain it because i have learned how to understand the game super well throughout my years of playing.so has linda polish and many others.

one more thing you have only hit the first xp jump i beleive wich is 20x your level soon you will reach the 2nd xp jump 25x your level then once you reach level3k i beleive you get your 30x your level. i passed those marks so long ago so i am not sure exactly what levels they are but at lvl 2100 which you are at is super easy to lvl. and the batt;le xp i get isnt much different now from what i got back then. and now some bosses give me the same amount of xp averaged out as winning 1 battle so i stick with bosses sence they are more promising for me

but remember the way i find best playing is probobly not going to be best way of playing for you, you hav to find your own playstyle and just go from there. i have already fine-tuned my playing style and am happy with how my character is. and yes i am stil leaning and in a way evolving my playstyle to get it better.

i have gotton really off topic here so lets get back to the topic of xp rate- the main reasin this is proboly not going to happen is because since the games are years old and have basicly matured some drastic feature like this would not go over well with alot of higher level players because they say the lower levels are already getting a huge handicap as it is and this would just add to the flames of wht they didnt have back then but if it was a new game then yea it would be easily implemented with alot less complaints from people saying i should have had that when i was a lower level player ect. i think it would be cool to have but alot of others would disagree with me and i see there point.

still not going to vote on this because i see how both sides are and would rather have it the same at this pint. but if they ever created anew game theni would be with it 100% but i dont see that happening any time soon

EDIT:
    lvl 4260
    battle- roughly 250-310xp per single 1 stam attacks on other players
    bosses- about 100-300 xp per 5 stam attack(power attack)
    adventures-730 xp for only 141 energy(1 energy is equivilent to 5.177 xp per 1 energy)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014