[VC] Exp boost

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Akkhunter1, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

There should be a option on the gods page to buy a exp boost. It would give you a certain % more exp for what ever time you buy it for. Like lets say you get 200 exp off of a person, with a exp boost you could get up to 30% more exp from them or anyone you win against for lets say 20 minutes. You could buy a 5% boost for 10 favor points, a 15% boost for 20 favor points, a 25% boost for 35 favor points, and finally a 30% boost for 50 favor points. The reason im putting the favor point prices high is so people with alot of favor points wont abuse it. I know someone is going to find something bad about the idea, but nothing in the world is perfect.

Edit: I am talking about fights only, the exp boost would not affect the exp you get from boss's.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

why not just up your stamina when attacking if you want a boost ?? 1 star

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I see where you're coming from believe it or not.

A 5% is pointless as you get that from berserk boosts...

5% is a weak boost anyway.

Anything past that though and now you're talking.

It's not a 10 as this can get abused big time(sorry to say your prices are not high)

It's a 7 from me.

EDIT!!!!!Another way this will get abused is use that boost PLUS the stamina boosts..sorry vote just changed to a 1.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Some don't have the stamina?

Some want to blow their hard earned money on something?

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well still one star, whatever their reason might be.

6. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I know, people could always up there stamina when attacking, but that makes there stamina go by faster. Id rather be able to get extra exp and only use 1 stamina per attack.