Equipping Weapons/Warriors

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Oldman, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Oldman

Oldman New Member

I am lvl 68 and have 5 Chieftains: Myself, 1 Inner Circle Chieftain, and 3 Hired Chieftains.
    I have my own (3) Weapons and (11) Warriors, according to my Personal Loadout.
    I understand, to be at full strength, I have to have an additional 5 different Weapons and 10 different Warriors for each of my Hired Chieftains, do I have to provide Weapons/Warriors for my Inner Circle Chieftain as well, or do they come with their own?

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Yes you have to provide them for your inner circle.

If you go to the battle page and click on the "battle tips" button. It will give you a breakdown of what you need according to your clan size.

3. Oldman

Oldman New Member

Thank you, I guess I thought that since the Iner Circle could also be Elite Chieftains and could share their accoplishments, that they had other aspects as well. Thanks again.

4. Mark Solvi

Mark Solvi New Member

How can you select the warriors that go into battle?
    I have hundreds of one type that are cheap cannon fodder and I want them in the front line?
    Is there only an auto select or can we tailor our formations?
    Thanks.

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

The higher attack and defense your items are will be the one's used first in a battle. The more cheiftans you hire and buy or add players from facebook the more weapons and warriors you will be able to use. Always try to improve your character and your game by benefiting from every aspect of it. From adding players from facebook to buying the hired help in the game and allocating your skill points to which style of gameplay you choose to be..

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  6. Mark Solvi

Mark Solvi New Member

Many thanks that helps :)

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Let us know if there is any other questions or help you need Mark. A lot of players on the forums and the moderators and admins are here to help make it easier for new players starting off in the game to help them grow.

8. Mark Solvi

Mark Solvi New Member

Thanks again, that is really nice to know and will make things more fun