Energy Boosts

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by derouyag, Jan 28, 2011.

1. derouyag

derouyag Member

How do you collect the Energy Boosts?

I did a request for an Energy Boost. I noticed a guy give me an Energy Boost and my Energy did not increase automatically. So I presume there is some place where you accept the Energy Boosts like you receive Gifts. So... Where?

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

When you receive a Boost you will be able to access them from the Boosts tab which is located under the Mob menu.

If you are a Facebook player then any Boosts sent to you will first go to your Game Requests. If this is the case there will be a notification at the top of the Boosts page to let you know that you have a Request to accept. Once you accept the request, the boost will show up in your Energy Boosts list.

To use an Energy Boost, select one from your list and click on the 'Use' button. This will apply a 30% boost of your maximum Energy.

Hope that helps.

EDIT:
    I don't think that helped. I see what the issue is, please hold tight and I'll get that fixed up so you see your boosts.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Energy Boost accepting in MW: La Cosa Nostra on Facebook had a bug in it that was effectively holding any Energy Boosts in purgatory.

Please check your Boost page and any boosts stuck in this state should now show up properly.

Thank you derouyag for pointing this out!