[VC] Enemy tag

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LaScepter, Jun 11, 2015.

1. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

My guild received an enemy request...we took it of course...and much to my shock...we cant list/bounty or attack them...why ? because they are out of range....!! this is some BS Kano....the out of range thing shouldnt exist between 2 guilds that hold enemy tags for each other....!!! ...why have it if not ?? those enemy tags are worthless !!!...but in war mode a viking thats 5K bigger than me can list me ??

mark bar and Englander like this.
  2. Jim Einkeld

Jim Einkeld New Member

i agree! if they want to be enemies, they know whats coming to them.

mark bar and LaScepter like this.
  3. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Unreal. First Guilds are allowed to hide while engaging in a War Activity (Guild Wars) and now SN cannot attack their enemies. What next?

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Our guild actually has this same problem with enemy guilds, INCLUDING [KANO] guild itself LOL. If you accept the request, remove the restrictions. :p

5. mark GT

mark GT Member

this is just silly

mark bar likes this.
  6. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I thought the OP thread title was "enemy lag" ... that is my enemy atm .... just saying :rolleyes:

I agree if these warriors are over level 300 ... fair game for anything ... and that rule should be changed in my opinion. I see plenty of under level 300's with days played 2000 and they do some pretty unusual things for such "low" level players. After x date, fair game!! These ones for sure know what a war game it is especially with their special friends who also have such a long lived account but who are much higher in level.

Old enough to kill a raid, old enough to be killed by bounty!!!!!!!! Old enough to list high levels ... old enough to send war requests ... old enough to be in war mode ... age matters! Kill em all!

7. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I did not know you could hide in guild wars ... that has to be a bug!

8. Englander

Englander Member

I think you may have mis-read, not talking about 'Guild Wars' its a guild enemy request for normal play! I agree as well if anyone plays a battling game they should expect to get hit regardless of level.

9. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

I referenced the bi weekly Guild Wars as an aside. Its not War Mode. Its that thing where you buy tokens. Many Guilds that participate in it are hidden. To me it makes no sense that they should be allowed to participate in a War Like activity and still be hidden. But, thats just me. I consider hidden Guilds silly in a War Game anyway. Is this still a War Game? And there should be no level restrictions if the Guilds are enemies. There are so many protections in place that its becoming silly.

Englander, LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  10. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I thought when War Mode first came out it was called Guild Wars..???...this would be a better suited name for War Mode...as it is really war for points between guilds....and just trash pile the NEW Guild Wars.....hahahaa

Karess and Kel the Merciful King like this.