[PC] elite captains

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Oct 12, 2012.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i think this has been brought up before but ill post this anyways. for your inner circle i think that kano should add more. like go by locations so every time they add a new location they add a nother inner circle space.

EDIT:the unlocks would go with location:
    so that is self explanitory just depending on the game you are playing
    so pirate clans would have more unlocks at these levels-1650,2050,2450,2860,3360,3860,4360,4860,5360,5810. that would add just over 1 1/2more rows.

viking clan-2150,2650,3150,3650,4150,4650,5400,5950,6500,7000

zombie slayer-not sure cus i dont play that one and if someone could post the levels it take to reach the next area that would be good

mob wars-1100,1300,1500,1720,2120,2520,2970,3470,3970

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Wait wait wait

Elite captains or inner circle as there is a difference

3. neill1990

sorry i rote that wrong ill fix that

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It was like 6 for the longest time..then increased to 12 I think(maybe something between there)

Having it at 18 in all reality hasn't been all that long.

I doubt it's gonna go through right away(if ever)but ya never know.

Will hold off on voting to see what others gotta say.

5. neill1990

is there a way to change the title cus it is sorta misleading due to my clumsyness of getting them confused/mixed up lol

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Hit edit and then go advanced

7. neill1990

thank you protector

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

So you want more inner circle spots ?? 18 is not enough for you ? I have many who have me in theirs who are not necessarily in mine , I seem to have plenty. what is your reason for this ?

9. alka

alka Banned

With the exception of ZS, inner circle has no effect on the game other than reward others for your work.
    Although ZS reward it's inner circle, the skills from those added to inner circle help to make up att/def.
    Adding more inner circle to LCN,PC or VC seems pointless other than helping a few newbees build up their cash/property price!

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Can a mod or admin fix this title?

Before clicking on it it still shows the old wrong title.

11. neill1990

ya you have permision to change the title. and my reson for doing this is because i have 24 inner cirecle members but as you can tell i cant add them all. it would just be nice if i could add them cus all of them are new.and switching people out and adding the other person can get anoying after a while

Chasity likes this.
  12. phlipwb91

phlipwb91 New Member

I think we should have elet captain too

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have enough do not need any more.

14. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I have thought before that I would like more inner circle spaces (I think that is what this thread is about) I am in just under 130 inner circles that belong to others but can only 'reward' 18 of them by putting them in mine. I have often wanted to put a friend in or someone who I earn well off so I swop a few around - especially if someone has stopped playing or slowed down their game etc. I would like the ability to put more into my inner circle as a 'fair exchange' for them having me in theirs. I think a lot of newbies add you into their inner circle as they do not realise that it does not earn them any extra. My reason for wanting more spaces is not so that I earn more but so that I can reward others more. On that basis I vote a 10 to raise this up a bit.

15. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i give it a 10, even tho i dont need the earnings, i use the inner circle (theirs) filter when looking for challenges to help with and bosses and adventures so the more that have me in their circle the more it helps me out and those that do the same thing as well....i guess thats why linda is NEARLY omniscient ;p

16. neill1990

well at least some people understand where i am coming from.

17. Demonik1

Increase inner circle slots

I think this has been mentioned before but i dont remember if it has ever been brought up as an actual idea to be voted...anyways, i think the allowed inner circle slots should be increased....why not let us help more of our clan? i for one like to help as many as i possibly can so im always moving lowers in and out to try and help them with their inner circle achievements. we can have 1000 added clan members but arent able to help but 15 at once? seems like kind of a skewed ratio to me (or screwed haha)

18. neill1990

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  19. Demonik1

thanks man, maybe theyll merge the threads if theres enough feedback from this one

20. ben

ben Active Member

i think it should be 24 ... my reason for that is then i could add everyone in my armada to my inner circle ... so i will vote a 10 star

Chasity likes this.