Elise Falcony progress.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Elise Falcony, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

My blog /progress list for me and other players

2. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

I play 104 day.

[table="width: 300, class: grid, align: left"]
    [tr]
    [td]Level [/td]
    [td]2416[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]class [/td]
    [td]Songweaver [/td]
    [/tr]

[tr]
    [td]CHIEFTAINS[/td]
    [td]1580[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]Energy[/td]
    [td]1500[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]Stamina[/td]
    [td]4000[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]Health[/td]
    [td]33910[/td]
    [/tr]

[tr]
    [td]Attack[/td]
    [td]600[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]Defense[/td]
    [td]1[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

Income per hour - 152,2 bln
    Dayly income - 5,50 trln

3. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

My minimum damage
    wepoan 48/50
    warriror 28/26

4. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Health 35 000

Now im up attack to 3000

5. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

6. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

175 bln income - 6,6trln per day

1trln earnings

7. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

My minimum damage
    wepoan 49/50
    warriror 28/26 (7500 balders)

8. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

But really? you gained more xp on the reward than battling in Arena? hahaha this is funny lol!

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Im having a hard time understanding whats so funny. By the looks of things this player is a relatively low level. A low level is not going to win an arena by being super active and by the looks of their defense and health numbers they wouldnt last long if highly active. Considering what they have in terms of numbers Ide say it was pretty well played and damn impressive that they won an arena and that with all things considered the 75 fp purse could potentially go alot further in terms of XP than they would have been able to gain via the arena.

Honestly your post sounds like sour grapes. How many arenas have you won? Let me guess, your all about the levels and dont care about winning ...right? Now thats funny!

Im gonna assume this was a armor/kong arena win as i dont think it would be possible on KP/FB.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  10. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Im on top 30 - 15 place with 2600, Max level on server 5000.

But im have specific build - see first post. Im put 8000SP to stamina. so other stats is low.

11. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

You think that what i said is sour grapes? well you are wrong Polish, in FB VC is much much more different, others that play on FB can tell you what i mean, i am realistic and i know that at my level i have no chance to win the arena and i try to do good, so don't come here and assume things like they are for granted. Now why it is funny? with the xp gained Elise did not even get 1 level and just the 75 fp BIG DEAL if you say so. But i have the pride to battle ( maybe you forget this is a battle game ) =D hehee and finally your last sentence contradicts all what you said!

12. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

You're just jealous. I achieved what you never achieve.

But AG-server​​die soon anyway, so it's dubious achievement

13. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Jealous? for you? Oh no you got me wrong Elise Congrats for winning the Arena, you have got tough competition there, and you deserved it ;) I am more jealous of your skill points distribution ;)

14. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Ok, maybe it wasnt sour grapes but it certainly came across as u trying to diminish their accomplishment simply because it didnt coincide with how u think the arena should be played or what u "realistically" think u can get out of it.. Now before u get all upset or call me a hypocrite, perhaps I should explain a couple things about myself. Ive enjoyed more success than most in arenas (if not all) in all of Kanos games and on multiple platforms. There is probably no one who has argued more than I in favor of a more active arena. In my perfect world arenas would reward those that are taking the time and resources to battle their asses off in the true spirit of what the arena was intended to be much more than those that simply sign up, rattle off a hundred hits, engage def and log out. With that said..............

I am a 'realist". I know that it is much less likely for me or others to win dependent on their level and corresponding sp allocation. But no chance? Not hardly! But than again im not a defeatist either. I think the OPs example although rare is a pretty damn good example. Although not overly active they were indeed active. Did u read their sp allocation stats? They have 1 for def. Had they been active the way say u or I prefer they wouldnt have lasted 10 minutes, still hadnt got crap for levels and no FP. What they did was use what they had wisely and it turned out to be the best possible scenario for them. How is that laughable? Thats frickn awesome and called using what ya got while playing within what the current guidelines allow for whether u or i agree with the current guide lines or not .

The arena is extremely def. bias making it much easier to perform well whilst doing nothing with a defensively lopsided build than that of a lopsided attack build. High defense allows a player to come in get 100 hits, set def stance and walk away for hours and hours while no def builds are basically confined to their pc for the duration if to have any chance.

75 Fp will get a lot more levels than 1 FP , especially at them levels will it not? Pride is great if wielded by someone intelligent enough to not let it override common sense. In the end.....its all about maximizing the potential/result of what one has using common sense and logic.

My last sentence in my previous post was anything but contradictory. For starters kong/armor is relatively new and I doubt they are competing with other players 10-20k levels ahead of them. I also didnt state it definitively ...."i dont think" is to express ones opinion. An opinion btw based on accounts in diff games/platforms arenas ranging in levels from low to high. Im not trying to rattle your cage, I just thought u came across as rude in your initial post. If im wrong i apologize. Either way....have fun and good luck!

For the record...I also have experience playing arenas with only 1 def. although i was thousands of levels higher. I was able to win But it took help , got far fewer levels and was much more difficult in general.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  15. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

16. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

700 Hired chieftans.

6,287 Balder Proteges used in attack
    3,450 Balder Proteges used in defence

17. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Alfheim - Godly Trials

18. MEGAWOLF

MEGAWOLF Member

Hahahaha thats some horrible stats and points.... must be about 5 of you guys playing in arena lol

19. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

200 playerrs on BA

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I reached level 7967 earlier, just so everyone knows, and in Jotunheim World Wall, my next mission is 8K so I can elite my healer clerics which jump from 64/64 to 80/80, Oh sorry this is Elise progress, everyone post stat's here because it is game oriented!