[VC] Eldjotunn Raid Boss Feedback/Walkthrough Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Well of course there is, theres no good reason to heal. Crap for energy drops and next to nothing for exp per heal.....its not hard to see why

2. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

levels need to move.... 1-3000, 3001-6000, 6001+

currentrly the last levels gets filled in seconds being killed and not being filled by lowers...

Nic21 and Kirsten like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

they can still get some levels, in PC we had low levels opening bosses like crazy, and we the higher levels took them down.

4. Kirsten

Totally , :(

5. Kirsten

6. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I think the level constraints should be altered, but not removed. Otherwise, thirty people could band together and knock out twenty or so.

7. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Yeah. Agreed. And this has been discussed before. The higher and mid-level pirates are doing the damage. Give them more spots!

8. Old Salt

There's no good reason to heal when you have other saps doing it for you. It's catching on. Have NO CLUE why this hasn't been addressed yet!

Kirsten likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The levels are usually adjusted between events and on a per-network basis, unfortunately they can't be changed during the event because the messes up Raid Bosses that have already been opened and might have residual side-effects. I'll definitely take input on the level tiers for the next Raid Boss, though! :)

George Burd likes this.
  10. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

think to increase the pc levels too, we had the same, filled by high guys in seconds

11. Kirsten

Honestly , the fb level tiers seem the same to me in every raid, at least in my memory.

12. Old Salt

This is typical of what we are seeing. Upper level tier fills up within seconds. The middle level tier within a half hour or a little more. The lower level never. This boss is 5 hours old.

Screen Shot 2015-01-15 at 8.28.01 PM.png

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

They're similar, but slightly different. VC originally started off with a 0 - 2000 low tier.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

The tiers have been talked about cents the very first one. Also I don't see why they lowered it from the first one. I am in the 4,000 + tier and I don't like it. Cents I heard from a person that the very high levels would join every one they could. So it made it harder for the rest of us. I just wish we could have brought a lot of this up sooner before this Raid Boss came out. Cents this is like everything anymore, it's for the very high levels to get so much higher.

kevinmalo likes this.
  15. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I'm seeing a bunch of people getting their 1000 heals but taking allot more hits.. maybe a system that blocks attacking a certain percentage over the amount of healing you have done. People would be more inclined to heal if the energy drops and xp gained were in line with what is gained attacking and that wouldn't be needed- this isn't a new problem and was somewhat addressed by the 1000 heal minimum but it isn't enough considering the health on these bosses. Hopefully Kano will start to listen a little better?

Lasinagol and Kirsten like this.
  16. Kirsten

Not holding my breath on that one, can't wait for the PC so the azzes there go al vampire on the bosses.

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

The drop rate for energy is really low, then to boot get 16-23 when get a drop... WTF we suppose to do with that????? :eek:

Increase energy drop rate a tad or amount given, no one want's to buy energy..

Lasinagol likes this.
  18. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

My apologies. I forgot to add a smiley. Still if they are going to recycle images maybe they could use some of the god items that have come and gone or old gifts that are no longer with us instead of such common items, 3 of them are gifts which everyone has access to. The only one I don't recognise is the Scythe (might be above my level) which means at least 5 of the 6 (83%) are recycled.

I have to agree about the large graphic of Eldjotunn, it does deserve a round of applause.

Eldjotunn.jpg

Lasinagol likes this.
  19. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I am on my phone, and eyes not so good, where can I see a tracker for my heals to make sure I get 1000?

20. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

The raid boss links are not working on kong & armor like they should, we have a guild mate on armor & a few of us play on kong, it will not let us join the raid no matter how they post it, thought this was fixed?

George Burd likes this.