[VC] Eldjotunn Raid Boss Feedback/Walkthrough Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

There are times I have been upset and did make post in the spot I should, but post in another spot that I do see KANO in. Then I do get an answer. And I did and others also did post about KANO not reading things, after posting some days they did answer back.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, we (or they) are looking into this right now. :)

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

That is not a new complaint,not in the least, it has always happened on Fb with all the raids so far, Have not seen it yet,but only am on I raid,,one is enough.

4. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

Tier groups are still set too low- did you consider the amount of active players over level 4 k versus under 4 k.. also I got in 2 raid bosses and went over minimum on both and didn't see one energy drop. You guys can keep these...

5. Kirsten

True dat, only got in one cause I was invited the ones in the job board are full in seconds, but it is just as well, I see so MANY not healing at all, I mean zero healing, not sure what they think they are gonna get but a few levels, but not my problem.

6. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I think that is what the majority of players I know are doing. Joining one and none others. I noticed the same key drop rate as last time, few thousands of energy spent while only getting one maybe two keys.

George Burd likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Do not know about anyone else, but I am only on one cause the public ones were filled fast, then I got an invite,but I already see someone killed the raid health on one, and on a good number of raids,no one is healing, not even once, for me honestly they have lost their allure.:p

8. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Much appreciated. Would make things go alot more easily.

9. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Robert - you bring up a great point - there needs to be more than just 21 people allowed. And maybe more people who are over level 4000?

10. Kirsten

Have asked for that a number of times, but it has not changed and I don't see it changing,been in 2 raids in LCN 2 in PC three now VC and it is always the same.

11. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

Unless my 'Sometimers' has set in I thought the tier group in the last PC boss was 5k+? Which I thought was a step in the right direction but still not enough for VC

12. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Still getting tossed out of barrage and into one attack again when the defeat screen pops up.

13. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Someone already killed the boss...So Long and Thanks for all the Fish, Congrats! These monsters can be defeated!

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We've had two kills so far, one on Facebook from So long and one on KP2 from Schrekt. I like to announce "world-first" kills in the News feed during Raid Boss events. :)

I bothered the developers about this first thing this morning when I learned that it had not been fixed, and I'm hoping they can patch it up before the end of the event.

George Burd and Lasinagol like this.
  15. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Would it be possible to put lines on the RB's Health Meter at the 10% intervals? I know that makes it possible for some people to abuse the party, but for the people that are dedicated to bringing them down it could provide a visual clue as to when to take a breather...

George Burd likes this.
  16. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

just a minor typo or wrong char-set, at the PROFILE -> ACHIEVEMENTS - > Bosses (198/198):

eldj.PNG

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Ah, I was worried about that. Silly umlaut. Thanks for the heads up!

18. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Wow! There are a lot of bosses now being left in the red.

19. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Defeat the raid boss for a chance at these unique rewards! (You must contribute 2000 actions to become elegible, with 1000 of those being healing actions)

I think this could have been said in the preamble to these things ... next time Mi7ch :)))

20. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

I'm not sure how low levels are going to do 1000 heals before the RBs are dead... Don't think there's much point in having low levels joining - they're better off finding partners and abusing their rodents for the XP. Are there any rewards for less than 1000 heals?