[VC] Eldjotunn Raid Boss Feedback/Walkthrough Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 15, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What's the great incentive? I could hit "certain" bosses and accumulate the points of a single drop off a raid boss. PS it's cheaper 2
    I might not get the levels, but never played that way.....

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

OK, your designers have time on hands. Riddle me this, just did a quick search on few items and all did was make purple background/change a few colors on item. I could really care less, but in past have said the artists have time. I'm sure the others are already existing that didn't add in pic.
    Capture1111111.PNG

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
    Kehvyn and Zoonie like this.
  3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

In PC my experience was: on two bosses I had over 1100 healing actions and around 500-600 attack actions, and at the end I got the message that I did not made enough actions and no rewards for me bla bla.
    Can you be more specific about the requirements?

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

and i see theres still multiple links for one boss which becomes pointlees cause unless i delete a chat group and invite people to them theyre COMPLETELY POINTLESS....the invite system has be totally screwed since the start of these damn bosses, when is something going to be done????

5. Erik Wass

Erik Wass New Member

When do the raid start?

6. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

2000 total hits. 1000 HAS to be healing.

Kirsten, George Burd and Erik Wass like this.
  7. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Well spotted Jades. What laziness. I recognise 2 more on there: the gift, War Belt and the Blacksmith item, Blade Mistress.

8. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

So are we not getting any energy drop now? I did 448 attack and got no energy drops. If we don't then this will be much harder to do.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm not sure that drawing 2,045 items during 2014 and then reusing a few for a Raid Boss necessarily counts as "laziness', especially when paired with a giant hand-drawn image (which, in my opinion is awesome). ;)

However, I will let our content creation team know how you guys feel about recycled items. :)

George Burd and kevinmalo like this.
  10. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

Took me 9000 energy to get the keys. I agree that the energy drops seem much fewer than before. I can't remember what the XP gain was from the last one to be able to tell if that has gotten any better.

11. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I was able to level up again and yet still no energy drops. I know in the last one we did not get more drops, but not that much energy with each drop. I don't want to spend my FPs on energy, cents you don't make as much XP on the energy used.

12. r8derbob

r8derbob New Member

Your drop rates are totatly f***ed up! I spent over 1k energy in North Midgard with no key. South Midgard and Aegir's sea, I got a drop within 5 adventures. Then I moved on to Aegir's passage and the same as North Midgard. So far over 60 adventures and no drops. You really need to make this more even!

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've been told that nothing has been changed with the Energy drop rate from last time, but I'll get the devs to double-check just in case. ;)

This Raid Boss has a much better chance to drop Keys than the previous ones, but it still takes a little bit of time to get all of them. Make sure you are doing the highest Energy requirement Adventure in each Location to maximize your chances!

14. Demonik1

when are you all going to learn that they just dont give a crap? whats the point in complaining or feedback when its completely ignored? i got the first 3 keys in under 2k energy....the last one? took a refill and a half lol the energy drops are pointless as well as im sure most of you have noticed and guess what? they still dont care. they do what they want and how they want no matter what any of us say. the proof is right there in front of you

15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I prefer a new RAID boss every month even with recycled drops, if their STATS are updated and recent, instead of reopening the first Raid boss with old and weaker drops :p

George Burd likes this.
  16. Demonik1

Drop Item

10 Energy i can take my boss into the red, heal it completely and get no drops or one and you can see what that one was, it doesnt even cover half of the cost of one heal....complete bullshit

17. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

If we keep talking about what's wrong. They might change things for the better or even the worst. We just have to try. And we do get rewards for the number of post we do. So I will keep talking about things I feel are good to talk about.

18. Demonik1

good luck with that, EVERYONE has been complaining about this since they changed it after the first one and you see where that has gotten us

19. Aardvark

Aardvark Orycteropus Afer

Some additional clarification on the recycling of item images: One of our focuses over the last few months has been looking for ways we can conserve time spent on projects that players are less interested in and redirect that energy towards the kinds of things players care and are enthusiastic about. It's not so much that the artist have free time as they are trying work more efficiently and make room to take on new projects.

@JADES mentioned that he doesn't feel strongly about the design of the item drops, which something we have seen from other players as well. We've been experimenting with ways to spend less time on these kind of images and more one ones that might have a bigger impact on the player experience.

That being said, we certainly don't want the game to feel stale! We will keep working on our processes to make sure this doesn't happen, and appreciate any comments you have.

Also: please let us know if there are particular designs you like or types of images you feel really add to your game! We want to know when we've created something that works for you so we can do more things like it! :)

George Burd likes this.
  20. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Good news is that I didn't have to use 20-30 favor points to get the 4 keys required to open the RAID. Bad news - something I'd never mentioned before but something that the developers NEED TO BE MADE AWARE OF - whenever 2 people attack a RAID boss at the same time, if I'm using 20 stamina, it automatically resets the number of stamina I'm using to 1 stamina per attack.

After that resets 20-30 times - it becomes rather annoying. Can the developers please fix that?

Thanks

Nic21 likes this.