Editorial time

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

OMG now that you mentioned " he who shall remain nameless" ,you know what will happen and I will only have you to blame :eek:

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Personally I feel there are some players in all games who have the ability to circumvent whatever kano is using in their detection, and eventually I have seen some of them get too cocky and get caught, just does not happen often enough. :(

Demonik1 likes this.
  3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

True that, cbeaters will always cheat. With them, the challenge isnt the game, its getting away with it for as long as tbey can and gloating over it to the ones they piss off the most.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Told you he would defend it LOL. That line was not in Public and Kano does have checks in place and from what I can see they used them. I do wonder if Kano is aware that SLHelper released a new Tool Bar Update on 7/25/14 informing their customers to download it so Kano could not see them. Does it work?

5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

The line was right in world chat, at least two times. Selective denial is part of the MO of the user of the Big Lie until the light is shone in their face and the rats are exposed for what they are.

However, this site you mention, Kano has already stated they have a program in place to catch people using it. The most recent update is in August (just checked) and only a fool would download that thing, even to test it, to report it. Unless they were using it too coyly ready to explain they downloaded it and reported it ... might explain somethings I have seen that seem way beyond someones normal ability.

6. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Are you still blathering on? Oh the illusion to my Arena performances. This is really getting pathetic. This have anything to do with you losing a battle to me?

Well to put it simply. It is clear that this is a blatant attempt to discredit me. Knock yourself out. I will stake my reputation against yours any day. Frankly the only light being shone is the one on yourself.