[LCN] Dublin Mini game & Crafting items

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

New Dublin mini game "Turfwar" is now live. Check out the drops!
    [​IMG]

3 new crafting items plus a secret crafting item have been added to Dublin as well!
    [​IMG]

2. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

Nice updates but just curious as to why you have to make a public announcement for 41 people.

3. Larry Garver

Larry Garver New Member

that's funny I like your responsne, I'm on ASIS with a few hundred others but Dublin I'll see that maybe next year

4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

If you play regular eveeryday, it wont take a year to get there, what I would like to see is if people actually gave good hints or actual information for the hidden blueprints. Personally i see no good reason to hide them.

5. WHELER

WHELER Banned

common.... can we please have clues to the "Exploding Leprechaun"

2 gifts? + ?

Exploding Leprechaun

(A)69 (D)57

6. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Hints for Exploding Leprechaun:

Only requires two items (1 gift + 1 weapon)

and think about how you would cause something to explode, or what's usually involved in an explosion.

7. WHELER

WHELER Banned

lep2222222222.jpg

leppp33333333.jpg

You have successfully crafted the following item:

Exploding Leprechaun

69 Attack

57 Defense

Quantity Crafted : x1

You used the following items to complete this Blueprint:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  8. gods people

gods people Active Member

1 x lpo 50 flamethrower. 1 x incinerator. = Exploding Leprechaun

69 Attack

57 Def.

ScreenHunter_01 Jul. 26 13.47.jpg

9. gods people

Unlike you wheler i am not an ass. i share the finds with people.

10. WHELER

WHELER Banned

ohh really.. i'ma ass? i was the one who found the attack gyro coppter & shared with all!!!.

when pricks found the eifel lazser did they share? no!.. i found & shared with all imediately!!!

& by today or tommorow, if no one had figured it out, i would of been the nice guy i am, & shared with everyone...

but hey... your right, i'ma ass.... you & everyone else is the geniouse that asked for clues to figure it out right.... pfft... it's ignorant ppl like you, that ppl don't share discovered blueprints...

11. gods people

you little man. get agrip on your little worthless life and go back to my space . LOSER.

12. adam tea bags

adam tea bags New Member

what lvl u gotta be to make the exploding lep???

13. WHELER

WHELER Banned

are there gonna be any new crafting items for dublin anytime soon? coz the ones in play are disapointing...

Lucky Stars -- + 1 defence over the The Eiffel Laser :(.. could uses 70 attack (+1) to be better...

Motogunner - typicaly awsome as always :D

Night Vision Balaclava - uses a challenger drop... meh acceptable i guess,lol

Exploding Leprechaun - hident blueprint - disapointing! could use better stats i guess...:(

need some crafts that use job drops please:)

& sometime before we reach prague, & the new ones become useless,lol

14. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

repost

Just re-posting a good idea that hasn't been answed

are there gonna be any new crafting items for dublin anytime soon? coz the ones in play are disapointing...

Lucky Stars -- + 1 defence over the The Eiffel Laser .. could uses 70 attack (+1) to be better...

Motogunner - typicaly awsome as always

Night Vision Balaclava - uses a challenger drop... meh acceptable i guess,lol

Exploding Leprechaun - hident blueprint - disapointing! could use better stats i guess...

need some crafts that use job drops please

& sometime before we reach prague, & the new ones become useless,lol

Why was Wheeler banned? he has posted helpful crafts n stuff n has a crap load of money in his myspace MW's account

15. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Wheeler knows the reason why he was banned and why kano decided to ban him that is between them and him. Kano doesn't always permantly ban players unless there actions are consistent. If wheeler wants back in the forums he needs to contact them and work something out.

16. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member