[ZS] double weeklys

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by RAGM, Mar 7, 2012.

1. RAGM

RAGM Member

think should have a extra set of weekly items so that we can have more of a choice/variety.

cause i know myself and a lot of others don't want to have to wait another week to get find out if its gonna be more items we don't want or need.

please vote and reply thank you :D

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I can see your point on this one. You might waste your points on an item that week but might be one way better the following week. If you have two sets it can be a better chance of you not being dissapointed when you see the following weeks and realize you should have waited. I'll give this a 10

3. RAGM

RAGM Member

thank you. like i sayed in the thread, myself and others i know we don't want to wait another week to find out if its worth it or not. n being disappointed week after week. be good to have more of a choice :D thank you for your vote please pass this thread on. maybe KANO will recognize this and do something

4. Yeah it kinda sucked dishing out 30 GP in VC for that Deltan Barbarian then the Jomsviking Slayer comes out right afterward with 10 more attack. Deltan is so aggressive I didn't expect something stronger in attack so soon. I wish we could either sell back God items at half the price or upgrade them somehow not to surpass the newest item in attack or defense of course. It's just a wish , I know it probably can't be done. I don't know why I continue to make wishes lol. Just the thoughts that something better is coming out makes people hold onto their God points . If we knew we could upgrade more folks would pull the trigger on these limited items.

5. RAGM

RAGM Member

yeah. need more choice. n all games