dont know what to put in this subject

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

why have blitz on pirate clan when u dont put up enough kano bounties then u do on viking clan??? you are making pirate clan look dead the way i see about it..i think u guys should create accounts an put some high amount of bank on that board would be alot more fun an only on pirate clan :)

an second of all it would be nice to see Admin on all Boards late at night cause all i see is nothing but secrets out at night a 24 hour watch would be nice to have as well cause i mention this along time ago..tired of seein alts putting players up an taking em down with there mains or either the other way around as i been seein...an i think that u guys should start really keepin an eye on kanoplay server 2 more cause of the alts are getting bad an i mean really bad...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2016
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

what are you talking about PC has plenty of DJ bounties

3. Justin the killer

not really that much on kanoplay server 2 on facebook it is...

4. CazG

CazG Member

In reply to part 1 of your original post: Have played enough online games to know that increasing bank on DJ bounties doesn't turn out to be "fun" in the long run. There needs to be a balance of earning gold and not just being given it. Otherwise all Rule and other gold purchases will also have to be increased to balance out. There are enough similarities between PC & VC. No need to add more. o_O

5. Justin the killer

there are alot if i was you i would look alittle closer then they appear no offense...look at all them accounts that are frozen accounts which that can be used to be bounty by Kano themselfs...

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

On FB there are 6 sometimes more all at a time all through out the day,I don't play on deadspace:p

7. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Bounty Blitz - Previous Event Stats
    Coins Spent: $3.618 trillion # Pirates Listed: 50
    Coins Won: $6.726 trillion

The last Blitz on Kong/Armor wasnt exactly busy.... :(