Doing more dmg

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Bugbee, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Bugbee

Bugbee New Member

I know health and attack will both increase my dmg on a boss....
    But what one will do more, 1 point of health or 1 point of attack?
    and does anyone know the equation for how the dmg works on a boss?

2. I'd like to know this as well.

Though instead of 1 point of health, it should be 10.

3. Bugbee

Bugbee New Member

by 1 point i ment 1 skill point...
    1 skill point in health is 10 hp
    1 skill point in attack is 1 attack...

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Heath has a bigger impact on the damage done to a boss

5. Bugbee

Bugbee New Member

and thats per skill point?
    do you know the equation for how the dmg works?

6. polishpimp

Have never bothered to try and figure the equation nor have i tested it point for point....It was always just very apparent to me that health played a MUCH bigger factor ...and Ive killed more bosses than most. but if what u want to be a boss blaster...i would recommend adding to both. If u want to neglect something....neglect defense

7. I know what you meant, but it's easier to understand in terms of 1 point of attack and 10 points of health in my opinion.

On a side note, I just reached 18,950 health and my 20 stamina power attack on my level 25 minotaur just went from 230,000~ damage to +1,129,328 coins | +628 XP | 2,196 Health Lost | - 20 Stamina | 352,964 Health Damage Dealt

So, I'm pleased with the results.

8. Bugbee

Bugbee New Member

that is almost all i was looking for other then the equation part, i was hoping to find a basic equation where i could see the best points to stop neglecting something or to work harder on something...

ty for the answer tho :D

very nice what lvl are you tho?

9. Level 1024. I'm waiting for my Yeti to recharge and we'll see if it was just a fluke. <.<

10. polishpimp

Theres no one answer as to where or where not to put your points. Its just depends on how u play....way to many variables such as how much/often u play, what areas u want to excel and what your short and long term goals are....just to name a few

11. Bugbee

Bugbee New Member

lol then a lot of my issue is also due to my lvl im 610... and my life is kinda low im stillin at 4k with 500 attack

12. Bugbee

Bugbee New Member

Thats why im looking for the equation tho, then i will know what to do and when to do it

13. polishpimp

dont forget stamina....its #1 ...especially when it comes to bosses

14. The general idea for killing bosses is to have high health, moderate attack, and high stamina.

You really don't need more than 550 Energy Points, and depending on the way you like to play (Attacking other players, or being a defensive player) you can neglect defense altogether.

Another general idea is to keep your health at 10x your level, so at level 610, you should have 6100 health. I'd go ahead and boost it up to 10K, then work on getting 1500 attack, then 20K health personally.

You'll also want to keep stamina at your level (Level 610 - 610 stamina or higher) or higher because at level 1850, the amount of experience required to level doubles.

Just pick a goal and focus on it until it's finished, then choose your next goal.

15. Bugbee

Bugbee New Member

my stam atm is at 603, and my health is 4k, my energy is 1100, attack 500, and def is 350, im going to work on health i think

16. Maler

Maler Member

your energy is too high. if you are playing a balanced character like me, then use the general formula : at level 500 - 500 energy, 500 stamina, 5000 health, 500 attack and 500 defense. focus more on stamina.

17. Michael Gorter

Michael Gorter New Member

It's also possible to max out the damage you can do on bosses from pure health increases. So if you're at that point, attack obviously does more, but until then I think health makes more of a difference. I agree that energy should be capped at some point, but for me it's 650 because the highest adventure I can do is 145 energy, so with the 500 level-up regen I never waste any.

18. I'm not exactly a new player, but I am interested in this topic. I am level 2044 and seem to have hit a road block in my leveling up progress. Where I used to level up at least twice a day, I hardly make it the once now. I know that once a player reaches the higher levels, it becomes a bit slower, but I'm being passed by everybody. Where did I go wrong? Once I hit 1500 attack and defense, I started dumping everything into health. I have now 48000 health, and 1840 attack and defense. 1025 stamina and energy. I have been neglecting those for some time now. Did I put too much into health? I also don't have as many hired chieftains as I should, but am working on it as diligently as possible.

19. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Polishpimp is correct the more health you have the more damage your going to do to a boss. Attack does play a role into it also. But for the most part in kano games the aspect of health is whats going to do the damage for you.

20. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

For starters i would never put how much you actually have on a forum board you never know if someone close to you in the game is reading also and might make you there new chew toy. But in my opinion you should have added more to stamina or energy. And since your in viking i would have had at least double your stamina at the level your at now. And that would have kept you moving at least 5 to 8 levels a day if you do it right.