Discounted Sale Items

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Naughty Bear, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Naughty Bear

Naughty Bear New Member

The extra discounts on the sale items are great. Was thinking to make it more interesting to have a random limited time discount on items for eg: 5 minutes where the discount is 50% or 2 minutes where the discount is 60%. :D

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i have to agree with you on that and i take all credit for it
    :cool:

3. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Kinda sucks if you've already previously purchased them at full price..

4. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

True but its no different from shopping in RL and they have sales
    look on the bright side at least we can all buy more and many to choose from
    can we have 70% please lol

5. True but no sale on the high street lasts 2 minutes :D

Maybe a few hours or 24 hours or something lol :)

6. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Ha ha... That would be fun, and definitely increase my interest in the "flea market"... ;)

7. Drawgth

Drawgth New Member

Truth is that as the new items always have raisen stats & fall into the "sale bin" after a certain time, the result is that:
    1) items of total <300 are sold for same FP as items >400
    2) if U count a bit, the sale items are just not worth buying even in the 30% sale
    There might be several solutions for this, but definitelly the current system comes uite meaningless to me. (I guess the purpose was not to caught people on shiny sale for shitty stuff as in the mall hehe)

8. RedTurtleGames

Agreed... As is, the market is hardly worth going to... Finding the occasional "amazing sale" would be fun! :D

9. Drawgth

Drawgth New Member

Exactly - would be great! And the <300 (in total) items might be deleted I think, nobody will buy a 170-150 item today..

RedTurtleGames likes this.
  10. RedTurtleGames

Currently, I don't think I'd consider the discounted items at all, even if I had all 2000 mobsters. The 25 and 30 FP items seem to be much more worth the FP.