Different BA start times.

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by God of Bacon, Feb 14, 2013.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

How about different platforms will start on different days? I notice that some people I know will be trying to compete on both myspace and facebook at the same time and it doesn't work out well for them. If they didn't start on the same day people could actually put their undivided effort into it and get the rewards they deserve.

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

I think its that way because just how buggy the BA is, always some problem with it, and developers need to be ready at the drop of a hat to get a patch in.

There are 8 battle arenas a month as it is right now. ( 2 per game) lasting up to 3 days each, so currently there can be potentially be 24 days out of the month that a developer needs to be ready to drop whatever they are doing to come put a bandiad on our boboo and kiss it better.

Also, If you have 2 battle arenas a month, 4 games, 3 platfoms, 3 days each, You're potentially causing the same problem that you'rre tryng to fix in a different way. Some people like to play the same game on all 3 platforms, but others like to play all 4 on the same platform. or some combination of that. so Instead of your myspace and facebook VC arenas starting at the same time, You have your Facebook ZS in full swing, while your Kong pirate clan is starting.

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me and on another note, the arenas dont have to be so close together within each game...that was kanos decision

4. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

How about just different start times then? Give it a good 4 hours in arena before you start the other platform, or maybe even as short as 2.

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

sounds great to me, i have a small acct on fb i play here and there and dont get to do much in the arena cause im too busy on myspace and usually by the time i head over to fb im dead...ive entered ine about 5 or 6 fb arenas and only got to play in one of them cause of the that

6. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

While we do appreciate that Arena start times have always been an issue for some players, we feel that this would likely cause as many issues as it would solve.

I'm moving this to "Not Considering" for right now, however if you haven't commented/rated this thread and feel it would be a positive change, please let us know.