[VC] Did Kano reduce the Captains Boosts now as well ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Red Goddess, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Red Goddess

Red Goddess Member

You used a Stamina Boost. Your Stamina has been increased by 5625.
    My full boost was 7500. WOW Kano. You didnt just elimate the 7 days stacking of Daily resources. But you have also reduced the daily captain's boosts. :-( I'm just now finding out as I just did min daily oncecI had warning and I saved my 7 day stash of my stacked to play in the raids. So this is the first time I realized that our captains boost has been reduced. Nice job kano. Lol if you look at my account you will see I have been true to my word. I have spent zero since a week ago when you made your changes. I usally soend $200 or more for raids. December I really treat myself. But that has now changed for me. So reducing the captains boosts are just icing on the cake lol

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is not a new change. The value of the Stamina Boosts you receive from friends is based upon what a Stamina Refill would payout from the Gods, which as noted has some limitations. These were put in place quite a few years ago to address potentially economy/game breaking loops that some players could get into.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The only time you get the 7500 is with a fp refil been that way for what seems like forever

Steven Jordan likes this.