Development News February 2, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 3, 2018.

1. john garry

john garry New Member

Guess thats fair enougfh doing a 1 to get your foot in the door but i notice many hit loadsa 1 attacks and heaL Which gets them there min actions but is absoilutely useless to the raid party!

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

all that is required is min actions, not everyone wants to level and be a target, not everyone has the resources, the only way to be sure your raid, will get done, is to be able to take it down yourself as an owner and choose, your team, knowing who is gonna have what it takes, I invite all types, min action players to everyone as strong as I am, and everyone in between, I network, and get sent so many, my only problem is having to choose who I send mine to since I run out of slots, if I join a public raid I know it is a gamble, but a gamble I am willing to take , but 95 % of the ones I am in are private :)

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Hurry up with the new characters for Viking Clan an Pirate Clan Thank You...

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm sure they're going as fast as they possibly can.

5. Jose Manck

Jose Manck New Member

Same here.And why need a phone for it,it should be the same for all.Make the button to 1 click to attack .

6. Jose Manck

Jose Manck New Member

On desktop when i click on hitlist and "sometimes" there is a person to hit .When i try to clickto hit its already gone.
    Mobile functions are faster then i can hit on my desktop. And no i dont have a mobile to play the game on.

7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

you have a minimum of a hundred people hunting at any given time meaning bare minimum odds are 1/100. i go into far more detail in other thread several times. Just because you see a bounty doesnt mean you deserve to get it since you saw it. to keep this short everybody is bound by the same limitations with mobile having a slight advantage which is debatable and highly reliant on the speed a person has and experience (memorization of button appearance/able to move cursor to said location quick enough)