Destructive Items

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Angel, May 26, 2010.

1. Angel

Angel Member

can somone please explain it to me how it works with these items?
    Im not sure but apparently they are for just one use in one fight only, is that right? and if I had upgraded them is the upgrade still working when i find a new one of them?

2. Blargh

Blargh Member

You will lose one qty of your top destructive item each fight. If you upgrade one type of destructive item and then use all of them, it will still be upgraded once you more of it
    I never knew it either at the start. I had upgraded one of them to level 3 and was then freaking out since it was gone. I though I had wasted my parts on it. But when I did the mission to get another one, it showed up in my listed with all of its upgrades still there.

3. Angel

Angel Member

now Id noticed that too :)

thanks for your answer.

4. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

lol.. I was just looking for this same answer.. I almost removed all the extra Destructive parts from inventory..:eek:

I could have saved myself about 20 mins had I read the help section in the app.. I keep forgetting to do that.. :D

Each of your Top Squad members can take 1 Weapon, 1 piece of Gear and 1 Vehicle into a Fight. Additionally, you will be able to take in 1 Destructive item (which you will lose in the fight) that can give you an additional Attack Boost!

5. Angel

Angel Member

oups... there is a help section? lol ^^"

6. Angel

Angel Member

another question, if I am upgrading one of this items and I use it while upgrading, is the upgrade still runing or will it be cancled?

7. cesarr

cesarr Member

The item will still being upgraded and the atk/def of the item will be from the regular atk/def until upgrade is finished

8. Angel

Angel Member

thanks for your answer, cesarr ;)

9. The_Jay

The_Jay Member

I guess I just don't understand the point of 'wasting' money on a one-shot item.

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Upgrade will still be running.