DENY it all you want..its just one account money laundering

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by POG1916, Aug 31, 2010.

1. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

Hah, "the most targeted", that's funny. Usually titles (even the negative ones) are given to someone by others, not by themselves. I doubt you're the most targeted, the only complaints I hear about you are for possibly using multiple accounts and your lame bouncing of bounties between you and your buddies. There are much more aggressive players out there generating a lot more complaints using very legitimate play styles.

Boobies are hardly a measure of being the most targeted, it only takes into account repeat offenders. It could all be from one stubborn person or even from you tripping traps from your buddies. The most targeted player would have a low booby count because there would be a greater variety of unexpected players hitlisting them.

Hell, I have 28 boobies right now and they're all from you! I'm sure I have a much higher average than you do. Oh, and all those boobies get from me .. you ever notice how I never follow through? I just use you to die on when I have stamina overflow because you're the only tool in my fight list.

I propose a real title for you: "Worst attention whore"

2. POG1916

POG1916 Member

:eek:

I DONT GET IN TOUCH ...BUT you are.PROVE IT ..post it here for all to see ...THIS I KNOW YOU CANT.. cos it never happend..and stay dead ..NICE TRY..im the best...
    lmao

3. POG1916

POG1916 Member

[

Hell, I have 28 boobies right now and they're all from you! I'm sure I have a much higher average than you do. Oh, and all those boobies get from me .. you ever notice how I never follow through? I just use you to die on when I have stamina overflow because you're the only tool in my fight list.

I propose a real title for you: "Worst attention whore"[/QUOTE]

BETTER STILL ..he list you..just die off his booby...money disappears..and he dosent get the kill...works a treat for me....