DENY it all you want..its just one account money laundering

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by POG1916, Aug 31, 2010.

1. POG1916

POG1916 Member

unprovoked killer, Level 291
    189 attacks,5 hits,8 punches,5 ambushes,2 booby traps in 5 hours

im the beast, Level 348
    84 attacks,3 hits,1 punch,15 ambushes,4 booby traps in 5 hours

Jeremy Machine Gun, Level 406
    64 attacks,7 hits,1 punch,18 ambushes,1 booby trap in 5 hour

YOU will have to do something..yes the booby trap rigg has been fixed

thanks

but all the lost exp has not been added...nor has lost all the traps. it was your bugg you fix it...and return all exp lost. - 48 to added back

THIS IS A SERIOUS BREACH OF THE GAME RULES...How does it just apply to some ..and YET not to others

MULTIPAL ACCOUNTS..
    AND VAMPYRESS I HAVE A COPY..DELETE THIS AND TALK WITH MY LAWYER
    .IF YOU REMOVE EVERY POST. it s a forum..with issues..not just ones you dont think matter..YOU ACCEPTED THE CASH FOR THE UN CREDITS..NOW ABIDE BY THE GAMING RULES

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  2. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If there was an error in-game concerning XP not getting credited you must contact support via this link & click on the appropriate game: http://kanoapps.com/index.php/contact
    Make sure to include your payer name, ID & player link from your in-game profile so support can find you.

Also, please make sure to check out the Terms Of Use located via this link: http://kanoapps.com/index.php/about/terms-of-use Specifically the section under Kano Forums.
    You can also find this link if you scroll to the bottom of any Kano App game under TERMS OF USE

3. unprovoked killer

unprovoked killer New Member

now that we've had our whine.lets have the cheese from the bounty flow... this game is so fun.

4. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

Administrator, leave this msg in the interest of the 100,000 fair players.

Funny, I came to the same conclusions on my own about the whole laundering bit, in recent days, only to learn others have seen exact same issue.

To Jmg, real simple....
    The Original Mobwars had a place in the "Messages" section where you could send:
    "You Deserve No Respect".

That is the message I will type here for you. It is clear what is going on, both in who lists and who catches all the big bounties between a group of accts, and also how near 100% of bounties listed by acct a get captured by account "b" even though there are over 100,000 and growing monthly members playing this game. Is it skill, or is it some other form of assistance?? More attention should be given to observe behind the scenes by admin and correct things for the other 100,000+ members and give all those folks at least half a chance on several fronts, in time we will see. To ignore the issue at hand does not do justice for the other thousands of honest, good folks that play this game.

Perhaps nothing changes, not certain what will occur. You may indeed move right on up to the top of the $$$ list at some point, but in my humble opinion (and everyone is to decide for themselves, we are all adults here...), you will not be a respected member of the top list.

When I send you a message "prepare for war", just know that it is the other message I am really sending. No respect...

5. SteveW

SteveW Member

I've just been watching the 'hitlist pingpong' taking place. I was trying to snatch a bounty for myself with the lower level players and ended up tying to move so fast to actually win a bounty that I accidentally hit POG :D

She returned the favor by slapping me into hospital even though I only hit her once, sent a sorry message and am 570 levels lower. I healed over 2 hours later and got smacked down by her again....lol that's just the way it is. You'd think she'd be more busy with the hitlsit though huh? :D

I'm pretty over all the complaining though about the same thing in different threads, if Kano were going to act, they would have surely already done it by now. That being the case and being the 3 people accused of being one account are still here why don't you quit the whining or ACTUALLY speak to your lawyer instead of whining about the fact that you might?

6. im the beast

im the beast Member

steveW ive never heard more honest words thanks for speaking ur mind!!!

7. POG1916

POG1916 Member

Originally Posted by jacsdragon1
    Yes even giving the advantage to the people who really do play with alt accounts with them being able to hitlist you four or even more times to your one. That seems really unfair.
    unprovoked killer, Level 291
    189 attacks,5 hits,8 punches,5 ambushes,2 booby traps in 5 hours

im the beast, Level 348
    84 attacks,3 hits,1 punch,15 ambushes,4 booby traps in 5 hours

Jeremy Machine Gun, Level 406
    64 attacks,7 hits,1 punch,18 ambushes,1 booby trap in 5 hour

ENOUGH SAID

8. Hated

Hated Member

They do the same to me, i just ignoring it and keep leveling and beefing up my defence, no point in complaining about getting gang attacked, its a RPG app, of corse there will be gang warfare. high chance is "a" & "b" talk in facebook chat and prepare each other of when a listing will be placed between one another, its a trade of Clans.

and thats why its not a fluke that when "A" lists me "B" ALLWAYS is the attacker, but when im listed by other people "B" never is watching the list to attack me..

well thats my 2c as how i use to tag team other players with allies.

9. jacsdragon1

jacsdragon1 New Member

Uh I'm actually the most targeted person on this game. If I'm not mistaken booby traps triggered is the measure of how intensely you have been targeted. I currently have 119. Somebody tell me if anyone has more..............

10. jacsdragon1

jacsdragon1 New Member

-Jeremy Machine Gun

11. T5000

T5000 Member

You are mistaken
    This is taken directly from the help page

Booby Traps
    If you have someone constantly hitlisting you then the booby trap is for you. Booby Trap a user and the next time they try to hitlist you will result in death for them and a kill for you!

It basically confirms what we already know
    I dont understand how you consider yourself as a Target when you are the aggressor

12. jacsdragon1

jacsdragon1 New Member

ok follow along t500....If you have a high booby trap number on your stats that means people are agressively trying to hitlist you, BECAUSE you only have a booby trap triggered when someone tries to hitlist you...I have 119 meaning I have had 119 attempts to hitlist me (plus sneak-thrus).Does anyone have more?

13. jacsdragon1

jacsdragon1 New Member

You only have 34 boobies triggered.Now I know you have one on me every time I hitlist you' so how do you consider yourself targeted????

14. jacsdragon1

jacsdragon1 New Member

-Jeremy Machine Gun....the most targeted...119 boobies triggered and counting.....

15. POG1916

POG1916 Member

look reality bite..you are the aggressor and when they add the missing 48 booby traps...
    that will make 85 ...all of which belong to you...

16. WTF was that

WTF was that New Member

I did the same as Steve and accidently hit pog on the list...ooops. and ouch.

What cracks me up is I get attacked by X just before the bounties get thrown up, I must be a big threat LMAO.NOT.
    The obviouse money movement does sour the game a bit, but hey eveyone plays it there own way, some with style and respect others without....

17. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

Someone said they accidentally attacked someone riding the hitlist, and got slammed into the hosp. Damn, I must just be a softie, lol. I have ridden the list 4 or 5 times in this game so far, and the vast percentage of folks that attack me, instead of slamming them into the Hosp or killing them, if they are like a level 40-60, somewhere in there, I usually send them a "join my mob" invite. I'd rather help out someone just starting and who has hit level 40 in a few days + put a strong mobber in their clan as opposed to killing them, dropping their survival achievement to 0 for countless folks, and etc.

I have most of the achievements already, but don't even have the achievement for listing 250 folks yet... I help alot more folks than I kill... Damn, I need to harden up.

Maybe I should change my name to SoftDaddyDuke :D

But to each their own, and I will say that traditionally indeed, anyone that attacks the hitlist should be expected to be killed themselves from that action by someone. Nothing wrong with it. And the game setup now seems to block multiple listings of a low level folk, unless he punches and opens himeslf up again for attadk. I must say personally, when I was approaching my 1,000 fights achievement, I did not touch ANYTHING on the hitlist because I didn't wanted to get listed myself and set to 0 again.

Also quoted from above, it was said concerning the building of money: folks accumulate it: "some with style and respect others without...." To JMG, I honestly think that what you are doing ruins the game for the 100,000+ other folks out there. But even still, he continues the laundering of money to his main account from other accounts. All I can say one last time: "You Deserve no respect". Folks using multi accts to money launder deserve no respect in my book. Just being absolutely forthright with my opinion. It is sad that he takes pride in such action. Such actions and behaviors never get a person very far in real life.

Happy Clanning everyone :) PS. Would some of the high level mobbers in PDD's mob who hunt on the regular, please remove me so that you have the opportunity to COLLECT my bounty if you are hunting and account #1 lists me and acct #2 tries to get. Sure would be great if some of the money left that circle of accounts and went elsewhere.... Don't wait till I am listed to try and remove me then because it will be too late. Remove me now. I am headed back to the warfront and will not be able to heal and ride the list again until Feb 2011. If you see me listed, get me quick, because I will only be on there for a second or two... Just a heads up. I am tired of seeing the same account list me and the same account catch the bounty each and every time. At least the last 10 in a row, if not more and that is just ridiculous.

Damn I wrote a book again... :)

18. Good Comment

I think im going to open ZS acct on facebook also LoL

My Name will be the same as myspace
    Resident Evil Afterlife
    Level 225 Doctor

19. icedfate

icedfate Member

if you dont want to get hit by 4 booby traps in a row then don't hitlist someone 4 times in a row

20. icedfate

icedfate Member

this happneed to me back when i was a noob by the same person......I hit her like 3 times before I realized what I had done and she hitlist me,I heal, she does it again, I heal , she doesn it again, I heal she does it again..by this time I made a forum post complaining about harassment and she answers saying "I'm just using the tools the game gave me".....now I see her whining because someone counters her near constant hitlisting with booby traps...........****** hypocrite....