[FB] delete Viking clan accompte for a restart ?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Frédéric Gordon, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Frédéric Gordon

Frédéric Gordon New Member

Can I delete or restart my game of viking clan ? Now i know how its work i want to change many thing i did and cannot undo.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Sorry but developers will not let that happen. If they do it for one player they have to do it for everyone. At anytime you can change the course of your character and make it go another way it's just takes a little bit to get it to go another way. But sorry they have said no to ever doing this.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Sure you can.It's called deleting your fb account and starting over again.Of course,for fb,thats pretty hard since you've probably got real life friends.So next best solution is to follow what jon said.
    Of course you're welcome to come to myspace and try a new build.

4. Jon Ward

I would have said deleting of fb account lord. But most players try to start just a new account without deleting there old one. And if you do decide to do that then you basically have an alt account since you still have the 1st one regardless if you choose to play it or not. You take the risk of getting banned. Most players will eventually go back to there main account when they restart because if they get hammered by someone when they start over and cannot beat them or do not have the cash flow. They will use there higher one and there you go now your using two accounts and you have violated terms. And you risk being banned permantly from kano games.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Don't forget facebook only allows you to have ONE account.Myspace doesn't care how many.So if someone on fb made a new account without first erasing the old one,thats risking banning from fb nevermind kano.Basically if you wanna start over come over to myspace.same game just different players(and theres no axe slap help requests)

6. Jon Ward

Agreed. Best solution is just change the course of how your character is. Its not hard to do many players do it all the time.