Delayed Pick of the Day

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Brosnik, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I hate the way that when you go to the home page and click on something from the menu on the left there is a slight time delay before the Pick of the Day box appears at the top. This usually appears just as I select the box that I want to click on, the list moves down one space & then I go through to an area I did not want to select. This is not a huge problem but ever since that box has been added to that list it is never there at the same time as the rest. REALLY ANNOYING. I know it is going to happen but still get caught out every day at some point as I am just busy doing something else. It's also annoying if you are in the middle of something and are trying to be quick for some reason & it causes unnecessary delay. Just saying :mad:

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Brosnik, do you mean this? Capture111.jpg

If so never occurred my side but hitting "Home page Tab" sometimes brings up the gift list to send kinda like this. Never took PIC when happened but will try to remember next time.
    Capture.jpg

3. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Hi Matt, right area but the wrong bit. The menu I am talking about starts just immediately below that. Battle Arena, New Crates etc downwards. After you select the Home page and then move to that area, just as you click on your selected short cut the Pick of the Day box appears so you invariably go to a 'wrong' area. If you wait a bit before selection then the delay is over and all shortcuts are there, but if you click on the Home page and go straight to another short cut it is pot luck whether you go to the right area or the one above it as the list moves down one place to make room for the addition of the Pick of the Day box.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I think got what mean had to try few times Capture11111.jpg
    The "deal of the day" does have a delay to it, none others do which toggles down your page.

5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Right on the button. If you are just moseying around it is not a problem as you do not notice the time delay. If you forget it does that and are just getting on with the game you invariably end up in the wrong area as it moves down just as you click on the one you want so you go to the area of the game immediately located above the one you wanted to go to on the pick list. GRRRR

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

so basically youre just mad cause you cant seem to remember to slow down for a split second? lol

7. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Might be........might be in a hurry sometimes.......try to quickly get the dailies in and then awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.............

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

ahaha that was an actual lol, not a typed one...well it was actually more of a chuckle so i guess thats a col

9. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Bike 271.jpg It's still an annoying delay though :rolleyes:

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Oh my god, that is definitely a LAUGH OUT LOUD

11. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Can't do like on here but 'like' Linda ;-)