Defense to Attack

Discussion in 'Ideas Under Review' started by Old Salt, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Really you play pirate clan on facebook by chance. I am sure there are plenty of players who would like to test your theory on this prove us wrong. Unless your one of those weak cagers that can only win a fight by using that method.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Crafting IMO is indeed necessary, and I agree with Cisco and many here, there needs to be an easier way to access the item your needing/looking for "without" having to go through your entire stock of inventory. All this said; I "think" there should also be a page, that instructs those new to the game or even just new to crafting on the advantages "as well as" the dangers, ie; do not craft legendary or elites before..... etc. While certain Armadas/Guilds, may have such on their own web pages, there should be one on the game's page itself, for those not in an armada or guild. Many people have weakened their characters or simply are scared to craft because of doing it wrong. Now if there is a page on the forum here, there should be a link to it, on the game itself. Just my 2 coppers worth. :)

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

In a perfect world, I doubt most would even bother to read up on it, or anything about the games, I see alot of people playing without any idea, and there are some basics in the help section but they are too busy to be bothered reading it, just like with the raids, or the arena, or other features. That is my opinion.

Cisco likes this.
  4. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I have never crafted a single item =(

5. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

we need more items to craft and also to recraft the junk we cant use anymore

6. Cisco

Cisco Member

It would indeed be nice if we could craft some of the lower level warriors/weapons into something better.

7. I agree with both Dunk and Cisco, while it has been gone over and many of us agree, crafting is indeed a necessity. As well we should be able to craft our lower weapons & warriors, like Cisco mentioned into something better. It is simple progression and it makes crafting even more a need, as well as gives people a "desire" to keep crafting. We get "stuck" if you will, with hundreds of items/warriors we have no use use for any longer, we should be able to upgrade them by means of crafting into something better, other then just having them sit in our inventory. There should be an ongoing progression when in crafting mode that allows to use of old items to be made into new and more powerful. IMO.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This thread got way side tracked from OP's idea.

9. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Mitch, any movement on this?

10. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Any word on this getting done?

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It is on the long list of things Smack has on his plate and thus gets shuffled. The idea queue has been paired down so I will get this restarted.

Old Salt likes this.
  12. Jeffrey Dilligaf

Jeffrey Dilligaf New Member

on another note, change the a/d ratio to loot strength so a/d are stronger and veterans still have an upper hand

13. James O. Fry

James O. Fry New Member

The same here...if everything is set the only time you have to click is when you set a new armor or weapon!