[ZS] defending

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by RAGM, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Bugbee

Bugbee New Member

so very true, would be a great addition to the game, i dont know if PC, or ZS have it but i do know other FB games like this have it (AoC is the first one that comes to mind)

2. There is no reason that we shouldn't get to have this information. The attacker gets it. You've recently changed a core mechanic of the game that is far more core then this idea, and has far more reaching effects, without consulting your player base. So I don't see the issue here.

I have a right to know what someone is bringing into battle, just as those who attack me, get to know what I'm defending with.

Screw the scouting/spying mechanic. That's not what we're asking for.

3. RAGM

RAGM Member

bump...........

4. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

Best way to solve this problem in my book is to only have the link in the pop up at the top of the page when you are attacked. Once that disappears then you can't check it. I like the idea and give it 10 stars, but I agree it would be unfair if you can check it in the history at any time.

If it was in the pop up and limited to 5 secs or whatever then you would have to decide: check stats and risk fight kill/punch kill or heal and retaliate! I like it!